Obves correct! Yearbook 75 says BABIES who take blood won't live forever!!!

by Witness 007 36 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

It's come from Gods Mouthpiece...it must bet true ... obey and live!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Now you know where "Obves" gets his crazy ravings from...too much Watchtower study, taken literally, will turn you into a number crunching lunatic!

• Twitch
    Twitch

Well, it is quite "obvious",......

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

really really sick, but that has always been the WT position as long as I remember - I remember a specific talk about god destroying the children because of their parents.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

In this province, the law always sides with the baby. It happened with multiple birth babys early this year. Love for a society is stronger than a love for your flesh and blood. I'm sorry, but this makes me sick enough to give up here. Sorry.

• OBVES
    OBVES

I did not say the babies taking blood would not be saved. I am not saying those who refuse blood for religious reasons because they understand so will be condemned . I am not saying those who allowed blood transfusion will be condemned.

Suppose those who refuse the blood transfusion make mistakes . How many people make mistakes on the roads killing thousands of people or die at workplaces.

You may say these are mistakes beyond control ! No they are not ! People can be more careful or stop riding their cars and use buses or trains.By doing so thousands more babies could be saved than by refusing blood to them !

The same with smoking cigarettes millions upon millions destroy their lives and other people's lives .You may faster die as a result of the smoke inhalation than have your child dead because you chose to refuse blood transfusion.

You or your child may die faster of some deadly sickness than face the death by refusing blood transfusion.Most likely you will never face the choice should you give blood to your child or not ! And don't worry if Jehovah's Witnesses are of the true religion their children that died earlier because of the refused blood will live anyway in the future and be united with their parents thanking God Yahweh they are live and well and thank their parents too.

I express this view in my thread if knew I would become infidel ,renegade , unbelieving person I would prefer to be dead as a child.When the death comes all the past life is gone and what matters then is the time I am facing death . You will not think then how many chicken soups you have consumed or what you have been doing in the year 2000 AD on July ,21 or 2002 AD on March ,18.

• Soledad
    Soledad

Obves your analogies are just plain wrong. Furthermore, the WT stance on the issue is quite clear. Did you read the excerpt posted above from the yearbook? And furthermore still, the WT policy on blood is shifty to even begin messing with. It has changed so many times I'm certain noone currently knows what the policy actually is. That's a damn shame coming from Gods supposed faithful and discrete slave.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

That same yearbook 75 p.223 says regarding :"Watchtower 7/1 1945. "The Christian stand on blood Transfusions had now been CLEARLY defined."

No it wasn't! What about all the changes since then...most blood products now are a "conscince matter." So many changes!!

• Iron Rod
    Iron Rod

Since the blood ban was supposed to be a Bible-based position (like all the Watchtower teachings don't you know) could someone show me any Scriptures that say "You must abstain from blood. However, most of the fractional components of blood are okay with me if they're okay with you?" Just wondering

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

The best option is;

Take the blood save your life then ask forgiveness.

I know 2 people who have done this. Everything worked out great for them.

The only way this won't work is if you believe taking blood is an unforgiveable sin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit