The scotsman returns - but he is not the same....

by The Scotsman 22 Replies latest jw friends

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

Well Scotsman i bet your a happy Scotsman after you beat the World cup finalists France the other night and also sitting on top of your qualifying group! I hope you qualify next year so you can play England, look forward to it!!!!!!

• The Scotsman
    The Scotsman

Thanks for all your comments.

I suppose a difficulty I am having is facing the future, this problem filled world, without the hope of problems being removed very soon.

Its quite scary.

Did you guys feel like that, a sense of fear because the long held beliefs might just be nonsense??

• ninja
    ninja

hey scotsman....we have all been there mate.....I still have the same strong belief in God I always have.....its just his so called representatives I have the problem with....think about it.....if the truth is that the society have been deceiving us all.....would God cast you off for pursuing the truth?....didnt Jesus say the truth will set you free....when you find out the truth was actually a lie....you would only be lying to yourself and God to continue following liars.....and I believe it would only be detrimental to your mental health to ignore it.....PM me if you need someone to talk to mate......cheers ...ninja

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit