WT Comments is Expanding

by WT Comments 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• blondie
    blondie

bttt

• minimus
    minimus

It's good to know that "V" / WT Comments has been assisting you. I know many over the yrs. that have appreciated the summary.

How are you feeling, Blondie??

• poppers
    poppers

I just want to wish you well, blondie.

• hubert
    hubert

Blondie, I wish you well.

I hope your health returns to normal soon.

Much love,

Hubert

• blondie
    blondie

My health is improving. No transplant in my future. The doctor even used the word "healing". I am enjoying the WT Comments. If there is a problem with their being under a separate username, V and I could go back to our cooperative effort under my username. Won't be as pretty or neat technoloically but it will get the study article material out there.

Blondie

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hi Blondie,

Thanks for your pioneering efforts in getting the "real study of the Watchtower" running on JWD. It's good to put the WTS on the defensive, where it belongs.

I haven't seen that the moderators have raised any issues regarding the separate "WT Comments" user ID for V. I think it's a good ID to have for this very distinctive feature of this website.

Best wishes on your continued battle on the health front. It's good to hear words like "healing" from your doctor!

Sincerely,

Jeff aka Gopher

• snowbird
  • Gopher
    Gopher

Snowbird,

I see that Ozziepost said he took down the "WT Comments" name. This name had been working well for many weeks, and no doubt many moderators had seen these weekly posts. V is a well-known poster here, and clearly his posting under the "WT Comments" identity was not an effort to mislead or harrass anyone.

And that's all I'll say about that except that speaking for myself, I think an exception should be considered here because this weekly Watchtower analysis is a very special feature on this forum.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /jw/wtcomments/ on this server.

Apache/1.3.37 Server at elsewhereishere.com Port 80

I cannot connect to the WT Comments... -Aude.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Yeah....same here....I couldn't access it either.

I DID want to say too, that I am tickled to see that Blondie has said she is doing much better! I am sending my prayers and wishes that this is an upward trend and you will continue to get better each day!

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit