WT Comments is Expanding

by WT Comments 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WT Comments
    WT Comments

Just a teaser...

New WT Comments Website

WT Comments will continue to be posted here on JWD as an embedded page. Stay tuned this weekend...

• Gopher
    Gopher

I have a question about using that site as an embedded one from here.

I clicked on the link, got into the site, but was unable to get back to this page (I had to re-load the main JWD page to get back here).

Is that how it should work?

Will that site just have the text ? Should we continue to make our comments on the JWD thread containing the link?

Inquiring minds will want to know.

(Gopher - looking for Quality Assurance here)

EDITED TO ADD -- I like the new WT Comments icon:

• tula
    tula

Same as gopher. When you view the link, you have to cash out your chips. You cannot get back to JWD.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

If you click on the back button real quick 3 times you should get back here. It worked for me.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I don't know what an embedded page is - but I like the look of the website. Slick.

Will this service be continuing with the new 'private' issues that Jwmother is sending out for January?

Jeff

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The "can't click back" problem has been fixed.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

WOW! I guess the WT is right...By their unity you will recognize them. Good job people.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

May I suggest picking up the line of reasoning pursued here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/142216/1.ashx

advertise, Advertise, ADVERTISE the idiocy of the GB!

SALT THE FIELDS!

• M.J.
    M.J.

Hmmm. for some reason nothing came up. I'll try back later.

I've been really hoping for commentary on the Revelation bookstudy.
    That would be excellent.

I'd be willing to contribute to that...

• blondie
    blondie

I am so grateful that V (WT Comments) has been able to continue my Comments that I discontinued due to my serious liver illness. V had assisted me for many months providing the scanned material so I did not have to type every word of the article, saving me time and energy. Now he continues with my support. I think he has been doing a good job and I'm a little jealous of all the technological improvements.

It looks like I will have difficulty getting the hard copies of the 2008 study articles so it is a hidden blessing that he took over since he does have access to that material.

Love, Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit