What's your favorite part of the day and why?

by minu 23 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

"Early morning between 3:00-5:00. I do my best thinking and reflecting at that time."

Snowbird do you really get up that early? Early mornings are good because of the high adrenalin levels and the drive that produces but not that early.

• choosing life
    choosing life

I love the evening, most especially the time around sunset. I love to watch the light change, the sunset, and the stars and moon rise. It is such a peaceful time.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Afternoon nap time.

Why? Because it is the only time Mrs. Stealth and I have alone.....nudge nudge wink wink....

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    and the stars and moon rise.

You know the stars and moon doesn't rise...they're there all day long and we just can't see them because it's too bright from the sun....

Ok, I'll quit picking on ya...lol...had to do it though cause my son always corrects me when I say it..

I love the evening, around 7-11pm. I like 7-9 cause my kids are winding down and we just chill on the couch watching TV. I love 9 and after because of the same reasons CL said...seeing the stars at night and my kids are in bed.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I am best between 5 and 10 AM. Its a slow slide until the crash about 230pm. Then I do fine from about 6pm 'til 10pm.

complex enough answer for ya? Oh except for friday and saturday night when I just hit my stride around 1AM.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

I am NOT a morning person...well, except when my son and I go on camping trips then my favorite part is early cool morning, building a fire and making "camp coffee" and eggs/bacon...

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

my favorite time is after work, when I can go home and putter around, relax, not answer the phone if I don't want to, no demands. It's very peaceful.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Sunset / dawn

I guess because of the graduation of color in the sky and the sense of the "changeover" from one state to another.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Right now most days my best part is 1 pm. I work 10:30 to 7am. Most days get to bed at 8 and then I wake up at 1 pm. Go to 7/11 get a cup of coffe and go to the gym and work out for an hour. 1pm and the following hour and a half.

It's all pretty good. It depends on how you look at it.

• oompa
    oompa

6.37 a.m. sippin a hot cup of fresh ground dark roast, right as that first turd spashes down into the terlet water.....ahhhhh oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit