What's your favorite part of the day and why?

by minu 23 Replies latest jw friends

• minu
    minu

Mine is at night. Right as I lay down in bed, after the drama of the day. That's the most peaceful part of my day. Until the phone rings or the doorbell rings, or my sweetie starts snoring . . . but for those precious moments before that, it's heaven!

How about you?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The golden hour right before sunset. When everything is draped in honey hues and the low light throws the detail of everything into relief.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Happy Hour!!

If I can ever get my wife out of this religion, maybe I'll cut back.

Until then, Cheers!

*I lift my glass heavenward in case anyone's wonderin'*

Open Mind

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

10-12 pm ... umm rather not say

• greendawn
    greendawn

The morning, starting the day with a lot of energy after a good sleep and accomplishing things so that by the late afternoon I feel I have done enough useful work while still having much of the day ahead to relax.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Early morning between 3:00-5:00. I do my best thinking and reflecting at that time. Back in the day, when we had to rise early to get chores done before catching the bus to school, my internal clock was set to alarm around this time. It hasn't failed me yet.

• dobbie
    dobbie

When i wake up in the morning and see my little ones who look so beautiful when they are fast asleep, (and i can grab a few peaceful moments to lie in bed quietly!)

• Open mind
    Open mind

Sorry minu,

Happy Hour wasn't exactly in the Spirit of the Thread.

I'm not really a morning person by nature, but when I'm sleeping under the stars ( not often enough ) the breaking of a new day cannot be beat. The limitless possibilities lay ahead. A few deep breaths and quiet moments of reflection and then I'm up.

“Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.” John Muir

Gotta get out there!

Great Thread!

Open Mind

• minu
    minu
    see my little ones who look so beautiful when they are fast asleep

I can't wait for this experience.

• ferret
    ferret

My favorite time is between 5 and 8 am. so peaceful and my mind is much more alert before all the things one goes through in a day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit