Interesting-Account Servant uses his own $ to pay bills

by Younglove1999 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hermano
    Hermano

That guy will be so pissed when he wakes up and realizes it's a cult!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Younglove,

How sad! This reminds me of my brother in laws parents. He is the PO, and he and his wife make things to sell to make the halls bills. His wife makes flower arrangement, and crafts, as a way to raise money to make the monthly bills. It is like they have taken the responsiblity on themselves to meet this debt. Until recently they lived in a travel trailer for a number of years while doing this. The PO had some sort of injury and cannot work, my brother in law gets furious when he talks about the pressure his parents are under. It is absolutely ridiculous!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hmmmm....

I was the 'Assistant Accounts Servant' in one hall.

Da bruthas acted a bit disappointed when I was 'deleted' from the 'Servant Body' and wanted me back 'on bored' to help out.

Now, I'm glad I declined.

• fresia
    fresia

Never heard of any witness believing in or attending a bonfire, that is a very wicker thing and the origins of bonfires have to do with witches and murder and setting people alive alight in wicker baskets, it is a very demonic heratige.

• Younglove1999
    Younglove1999

LOL about the bonfire thing-

I guess I used the wrong word? basically someone has one of those outdoor fire pits- she always called it a bonfire-

or perhaps, I've been out of the Org too long already and i've started using "wordly" words-

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

A fool and his money will soon be parted.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    he called the electric company the day they were planning to shut off power at the kingdom hall and gave them his own credit card info to pay the $300 bill because he knew there was a meeting that night and didn't want it to get canceled.

Dumbass. I would have let the power go off and then when everyone showed up I would act surprised as to why everyone wanted to know why the power was off. DUH! No money!

Humans always take the path of least resistance. If they find that joe-sucker is willing to pay the bills for them, they will actually come to *expect* him to keep paying the bills. In time when he finally starts to refuse to pay, everyone will get angry at him!

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Poor bloke. Then again, if he wasn't a JW, he'd probably be playing lotto.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit