Wondering About Dansk.....

by Sunspot 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Has anyone heard anything about Ian since he entered the hospital for treatment on that virus he contracted? He has been on my mind and in my heart ever since we got news of this.....

hugs,

Annie

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi Annie

I'm going to try phone Claire when I get home tonight if we don't hear anything before then. It's a bit difficult to guess when she'll be in especially if she's been visiting Ian in hospital - my geography isn't good but I think the hospital is at the opposite side of the city to where they live.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Thanks so much Sad Emo, for the quick response! I SO appreciate this!

I'll be looking for any news you can share when you do reach Claire. I have been holding my breath ever since I heard of his latest setback---I cannot imagine what this poor dear lady also must be going through at this time.

hugs,

Annie

• faundy
    faundy

Dansk (aka my dad, lol) has been in this past week because of a virus that wasn't responding to normal antibiotics. He was supposed to come home today but his blood tests are still showing something they need to get rid off. I'm sorry but I don't quite get the details of what's wrong. But there's a chance he may be home tomorrow; if not it could be Monday. Nobody really knows enough to put an exact date of his coming home; it's all about blood test results. Hope that helps! Faundy.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Thanks faundy for the update! Please send him our love and get well wishes!

nj

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Thanks for the update faundy, we were both wondering how he was doing.

And welcome to the forum, it's great to see you here.

Linda

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi Faundy, thanks for the update! And welcome to the board too

Hoping your dad is home very soon - but that they don't send him home too soon (as they like to do on occasions).

Lots of love heading across the Pennines to you all

• dobbie
    dobbie

Hi Faundy and welcome! Hope they can get your dad well enough to be back home soon. Love to you all X

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Thanks for the update. I had been thinking about your dad (didn't know he was your dad!) and wondering how he is. I hope he feels better soon and is able to go home.

Hortensia

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Hi Faundy

Welcome to the board and thanks for giving us the update. Please tell your dad that we're wishing him well. We're also thinking of you as a family, as it's such a worry for you all.

love and best wishes

Pauline and Ken in Hereford

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit