Does there seem to be a heck of a lot of New Members

by WT=watchtrouble 17 Replies latest jw friends

• WT=watchtrouble
    WT=watchtrouble

I only joined in May 07 and have noticed that there is a lot of new ones joining all the time. This is good stuff.

The more faders/leavers the more likely the org will come down.

Welcome to all new ones.

• shell69
    shell69

welcome to the power of the dastardly debils ()tool;

Da internet!

Don't really know the answer to this one, maybe more and more of us have just had a gut full of the lies and controlling.

Shell

• legalchickie
    legalchickie

Amen to that!!

• WT=watchtrouble
    WT=watchtrouble

Shell I think you are right, dubs are waking up and fed up with the lies and control

Legalchickie, not sure if I welcomed you here - so welcome glad you are here.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Are the Newbies the reason for THIS?

• WT=watchtrouble
    WT=watchtrouble

Honesty couldn't open the link

• Honesty
    Honesty

I may have been editing it for content as you were doing the clicky thang with your computer rat.. errr, mouse.

• WT=watchtrouble
    WT=watchtrouble

Honesty: time will tell if dubs leave cos of that. They will lurk before posting so we prob won't see anything until a few months time. in my opinion

• shell69
    shell69

From what oompa says this article is being pretty much skimmed over at the kh isn't it?

But dubs are so brainwashed into believeing they are the only ones who have the troof, I think that vast majority will just go along with it. On the other hand, those who are already starting to think for themselves will really question this.

Shell

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

From what oompa says this article is being pretty much skimmed over at the kh isn't it?

But dubs are so brainwashed into believeing they are the only ones who have the troof, I think that vast majority will just go along with it. On the other hand, those who are already starting to think for themselves will really question this.

Shell

Welcome, newbies!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit