Spiderman v. Batman

by John Doe 24 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

How about Spiderman and Batman v. Wonder Woman?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

HOLY BRING IT HOME AND FRY IT UP IN A PAN BATMAN

- Wonder Woman can beat anyone. She's a W O M A N .

You silly boys.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

if batman can stop looking at robin's butt long enough, he wins. spider-man is a bigger pansy.

• hybridous
    hybridous

I'd imagine Spider-Man wins the contest.

• Big strength advantage. Spidey lifts approx. 10 tons while Batman is limited to regular human levels of strength, albeit of one in top physical condition.

• Reflexes. Spider-Man enjoys the speed associated with superhuman reflexes, and again, Batman is limited to what is normal for a well-trained human. On this note, I'd give Batman the edge in knowledge of martial arts, given his experience and background, but I don't think that can offset the physical edge Spidey enjoys in being able to hit and not get hit in return.

• Spider-sense. Protects Spider-Man from being blindsided, which is the one thing Batman excels at. Even if Spidey was consciously unaware that an adversary is close and about to strike, the Spider-sense kicks in and causes him to react, even when he doesn't actually know what the threat is.
  • bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

yeah, but batman has all those "wonderful toys" lol

• lola28
    lola28

A better one would be Batmansvs Roland the gunslinger.

Lola

• John Doe
    John Doe

That's easy--Roland would just toss Jake to Batman and be on his way.

• lola28
    lola28

**snickers** was Batman in the way of him getting to the Tower?

Lola

• John Doe
    John Doe

Yeah, he was in cohorts with Randall Flag.

• lola28
    lola28

Thst bastard! I'm still not done with the series but I know that SK is going to kill of Eddie, I just know it deep down and I'm afraid to continue reading the books.

Lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit