Spiderman v. Batman

by John Doe 24 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

The last two books are the best, and I loved the ending. The man's a genius.

• lola28
    lola28

Yes he is, I'm looking forward to reading the whole series but I'm also afraid of what he is going to do to Jake( who he has allowed to die) and Eddie (who I have a feeling will die)

Lola

• John Doe
    John Doe

Well, if you expect the worst, then all that can happen is it will be confirmed or you'll be pleasantly surprised. I'm not going to reveal which. ;-)

• lola28
    lola28

Well I've already bought all seven books so I'm going to read them and get back to you when I'm done.

Lola

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I'd bet on Spiderman, for reasons already enumerated by others. Batman has been beaten up by henchmen who didn't have Spiderman's abilities. On a comic book forum, the widely held opinion was that there are 3 "Pillars" of the DC Comics Universe, these being Wonderwoman (spirit), Superman (body), and Batman (mind). In a one-on-one confrontation, it is held that Superman could easily defeat Batman, however Wonderwoman could just as easily defeat Superman, because of her "semi-divine" nature, which trumps Superman's "Kryptonian mortal enhanced by the yellow Sun of Earth" nature.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit