EDITED TO ADD - Sorry BluesBrother - I didn't read before I posted

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Got it, Clam.

Very educational!

LOL!

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

We (US-Midwest) call a quarter keg a pony keg.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Is it a " Bonsai Horse" ?

• Mystery
    Mystery

CO definition: "pony" is the highest nomination for literature.

“The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures” aka JW Bible is the top of the “pony” list used in universities around the world to teach God’s word. The NWT is THE BIBLE used to teach ALL religions the words of Jehovah. “They” (the universities) use “our” Bible to learn “the truth” but they change the meaning of the words to represent the “false religious” teaching taught by the “worldly churches”. The JW Bible is the most prestigious Bible used in ALL THE WORLD because of its precise accuracy of translation to our language today.

Blues Brothers, I feel your definition is right on key.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

CO definition: "pony" is the highest nomination for literature.

“The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures” aka JW Bible is the top of the “pony” list used in universities around the world to teach God’s word. The NWT is THE BIBLE used to teach ALL religions the words of Jehovah. “They” (the universities) use “our” Bible to learn “the truth” but they change the meaning of the words to represent the “false religious” teaching taught by the “worldly churches”. The JW Bible is the most prestigious Bible used in ALL THE WORLD because of its precise accuracy of translation to our language today.

It sounds like he has been wound up by someone knowing the cockney meaning of "Pony"

• Scully
    Scully
    The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures” aka JW Bible is the top of the “pony” list used in universities around the world to teach God’s word. The NWT is THE BIBLE used to teach ALL religions the words of Jehovah. “They” (the universities) use “our” Bible to learn “the truth” but they change the meaning of the words to represent the “false religious” teaching taught by the “worldly churches”. The JW Bible is the most prestigious Bible used in ALL THE WORLD because of its precise accuracy of translation to our language today.

ROFLMAOPIMP

Whatever he's smoking, he needs to either hang up his crack pipe, or start sharing.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Re: What is a "pony"?

I have 2 po-nies and 1 bad back.

Warlock

• Mystery
    Mystery

Skully -

I wonder if he will share with me and Warlock for our

2 po-nies and 1 bad back.

lol

It is hard not to tell her everything I now know. We still have our monthly conversations about the weather, birds and about "who is sick" - I guess that last "love you honey" is worth listening to the "new light" from her dear "brothers".

• DoubleVision
    DoubleVision
    circuit overseer told my mom what a pony was.

and to think he said it with a straight face.

DV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit