Bored...So I just called Ted Jaracz...

by deaconbluez 21 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Thast cool that you called and talked to the head honcho.

I met Nathan Nor back in the day.

• ronin1
    ronin1

I also spoke with Ted Jaracz back in 2002-see my experience below on a previous post:

===================================================================================

The reason why I cannot stand Jaracz is because as publisher I personally spoke with him on the phone for
    twenty (20) minutes about my brother, an elder,who was having a problem with the elders in our local congregation. The Service Department would not correct the matter, in fact, they turned on my brother.

Jaracz was a complete jerk and told me that the GB members do not get involved with local problems. They leave that up to the service department because they are too busy traveling around the world to give talks and help the other brothers in other countries.

Now, go figure that out.

He is a GB member, supposedly one of the "anointed", and he does not have the time to look into a problem with the so-called shepherds in the Christ's earthly congregation.

After that conversation with Jaracz, I lost all respect for the so-called GB members and whatever they profess to know or do.

Ronin1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit