Brain Damage Plagues Thousands of GIs

by freyd 32 Replies latest social current

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

I don't follow your logic. If we vote or if we don't we are still just pawns. If what you say were true then all the people that voted should not be pawns.

The way I look at it if someone is worth voting for I will vote, but so far I never come across anyone I thought deserved my vote. Mostly you only have 2 chioces and they are merely just 2 sides of the same coin.

You are a pawn if you say you are a pawn. You are helpless if you say you are helpless. You've heard the expresion that "ants can move mountains"....Voters are like ants. Pawns are..well ....content to whine about being pawns.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I'm not whining about being a pawn just stating fact. I have no political loyalty, so i guess that makes me a uncoopartive pawn at best.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?
    I have no political loyalty, so i guess that makes me a uncoopartive pawn at best.

It just makes you a non-issue when it comes to electing offiicials and effecting change in the US. Whether we agree on all points is immaterial....I think all Americans should vote and participate in the process. By giving up that right, you make yourself a pawn for whoever is elected.....And to say that all candidates are the same?.... you'd be hard pressed to convince anyone, including yourself, that any other candidate from either party would have done exactly as Bush/Cheney....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit