MOM'S RESPONSE TO UN INFO

by Ranchette 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Hi Ranchette, My heart is going out to you because I know the feeling of those we love and care about have treated us as if we are thier worst enemy and actually worthy of destruction. Your mom is not rational and I totally agree with what Seeker spoke of regarding the book 1984. I read that book twice as a youth and remember how ublievable it all seemed that the world could be that way. To actually see those mind controlling concepts in play here with the members of this awful religous cult is just so troubling to me to think I never saw this when I was in it. What was I thinking, or for that matter not thinking. Thank God I am not bound by it anymore. You will continue to heal Ranchette, and as you do you will be less inclined to want to allow yourself to become engaged by your mother's "invitations" to lure you back into her control and the control of the group. She is perpetrating you in very subtle ways everytime you invite her to "see the light" of what you now see. As you heal you will be able to avoid her "invitations" in the mail to emotionally and spiritually harm you. Ranchette you are not the bad girl she wants you to be in your own eyes. That is her fantasy. Her issue, that goes beyond the WT, and originates with her own issues that are enmeshed with her disfunctional religous fervor. For you own sake, try not to allow her to play this out on you, because it affects you more than you realize. It makes me sad that this religion has taken all natural affection away from it's members toward thier families. Thier brand of love is more about "group approval" or "group rejection", and has little to do with her standing in the eyes of her Creator. She does not realize this for if she did, she would reject her group for becoming like the "Baylon the Great" it so condemns. Take heart Ranchette, you are over the many difficult hurdles already. Love, ARoarer

• radar
    radar

Ranchette

I just picked up this post about your moms letter.

Oh well at least you tried.

My mom when she was alive had a "saying" and it was this: "Where there is no sense there is no feeling"
    unfortunately your mom has neither.

Radar

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

12 years later and still waiting on Jehovah.....................

Doc

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

So sad. I am so happy that I got out in time to show my children unconditional Love. I wish that for Ranchette and all others as well! (((((all)))))

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

The JWN is a treasure of great threads. This is quite powerful. Thanks for bumping this to the top.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit