MOM'S RESPONSE TO UN INFO

by Ranchette 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Finally, after almost a month, I get a response from my mother about the UN. For those who didn’t see her original letter and my response, just click on the sheet of paper icon in my profile and you can catch up on this.
    I will place my comments in italics and names will be replaced in parentheses.

Dear Ranchette,

…………For the record I want you to know that I was making a statement in my last letter, about (your son) in the military, not expressing anxiety. On the contrary, the way world events are unfolding, I’m more confident than ever, and have never felt more secure.

My mother was laying a guilt trip on me in her last letter and said that she wouldn’t be surprised if my son (her own grandson 9yrs old by the way) ended up coming home in a body bag if he is drafted or joins the military! When I responded to her statement I told her that I understood why she said things like that, it was because of anxiety.
    Notice how she hatefully and stubbornly makes sure I understand that she stands behind her original statement?

She continues:

If were banned, imprisoned, murdered, with Jehovah’s help, I’ll stay faithful, like my brothers in Germany, Russia, and Malawi etc. Satan will never eradicate Jehovah’s people and neither will his co-horts.

I didn’t find the info you sent interesting and neither did your dad.
    My dad is DF’d and just went back to mom and org. after the WTC tragedy)

We find it disturbing as to how you perceive it. Those who fight against the society always deal in half-truths or taking things out of context or out right falsehood.
    Whatever the situation is, we’ll wait on Jehovah to correct matters, as we always have.

You mentioned riding on the back of the wild beast. You wouldn’t know what the wild beast is if it wasn’t for the faithful slave.
    I was very skeptical when I first started studying in 1968. So when it came time to study about immortality of the soul, hell fire, and later trinity, I looked these teachings up in my American Enclypedias. Secular sources back up the truth of Gods word on these and other things. There is truth though you chose to deny it. And Jehovah’s people are the ones who have come to understand it and help others to be freed of religious falsehoods.

When you “open peoples eyes” so to speak, what do you give them in return?? You tear down their faith and what hope for the future do you give them? Nothing of a permanent nature. Good deeds are a temporary fix at best. They do not and will not eliminate the world’s problems. They can’t do what only Jehovah’s kingdom can do in the hands of his son-Christ Jesus.

On the other hand we mind our own business, and teach people from the Bible how to be better persons. How to live productive lives. Oh! Yes! There are ones who don’t live up to their claim, but the Bible shows that was true in the early Christian Cong. That doesn’t make it not the Truth. We give people a real hope for the future, real meaning to their life, helping them to come to know Jehovah as the real spirit person person he is.

You inferred that I’m a puppet of a man made org. Deny all you want that it is Jehovah’s organization. I know better, and I would rather be a puppet of Jehovah’s organization than a puppet of those who are fighting against the truth.
    You said at one time you wouldn’t want to influence anyone else concerning their faith, but now you’ve progressed to the point of doing just that.9Your Aunt and Uncle) did not appreciate you sending them that letter. Were not denying that the information. We are leaving matters in Jehovah’s hands.

There will be a cry of “Peace and Security”, Babylon
    will be destroyed, and we will be attacked. I thank Jehovah that he is my refuge.
    I agreed not to debate with you, but you’re the one that opened this can of worms.
    If you want to let us know how the family is doing, fine, but please don’t send any more “information” and I’ll respect your wishes and not write about the “truth” It makes me very sad to see how you have changed. You may be “ happy” living by your own standards, but Jehovah is not one to be mocked. Gal6: 7
    It is a fear-inspiring thing to fall into the hands of the living God!
    That’s not a threat that is a scriptural quote. Heb10: 31
    Love,
    Mom

Ranchette

• Shaneliza
    Shaneliza

Ranchette,
    That letter gave me chills as I read it, because it sounded just like the few letters I have received from my own mother. I know how you feel, my own mother is also blinded by her faith in the BORG. Maybe one day she will finally see the truth about the "truth". Keep your chin up and try not to get discouraged.

Shannon

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

Many guilt trips be upon you,

Love,
    MOM

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Ranchette, Tell your Mom she sounds like she has a lot in common with the Taliban.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Ranchette - that must be so disconcerting!!! I'll have a nightmere for you tonight okay? So you sleep in peace! I guess this will be typical of the r&f responses. If Jesus himself came to say the WTBTS was an "apostate" organization, they'd probably call him Satan and tell him he's lying.

I guess this is the exact reason I limit all talk w/my mother regarding spiritual matters. The guilt trips are to heavy, the pain runs to deep. When you walk away from this org. you leave so much of yourself behind it appears. And yet they have the willingness to continuely take more nips & bites anytime there's an avenue to do so.....which only further confirms that this can't be the "one". God would not be so cruel I think.

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner
    There is truth though you chose to deny it.

Your mom is the one denying the truth. Just like a BORG. Amazing how those who claim to have truth deny the existence of any other truths.

Boozy

• messenger
    messenger

A suggestion for your response....

Dear Mom,
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohahah
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohahaha

Please stop! Your little cult mind control reasoning is just to funny to reason with. If you cannot read plain English printed on the United Nations letterhead it truly proves the extent of your brainwashing. I feel so sorry for you and the hell you are no doubt putting my father through Please do not quote me any more scriptures as it makes me hate the bible even more than you have made me hate it so far. Also try not to pull your little Jehovah out on me any more as I stomped a mudhole in his ass a long time ago with no response after I begged him in prayer to help you be a reasonable person. Keep waiting honey on your little Armageddon as it keeps you selling books for Watchtower as you continue your spiritual hamster wheel of paradise masturbation.
    Love you always, as you are truly entertaining,
    Your daughter

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

I find it amazing at how "humble" these people really are..

Sorry about your mother.. Maybe in time..

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Ranchette, I am sorry you got stone walled by your mom. If you ever get the chance, you might want to explain to her that non-belief in the trinity, hellfire, imortal soul is not unique to the JW's and Russell himself got it from someone else.

So if she thinks it's the truth and they can do whatever they want just as long as those basic teachings remain the same well....

Also, you might want to ask her what she would do if the GB were to change any one of those teachings. What would she do then? Would she join the "Bible Students" or any other group who "sticks to the truth."

And she seems to be under the belief that YOU consider the UN the "wild beast." You might want to make it clear to her that you DO NOT consider the UN the wild beast. In effect, you are merely pointing out that what the WTS did is tantamount to the RCC secretly supporting Planned Parenthood.

Best of luck to you. You deserve better than what you got!

Your friend,
    Bluesapphire

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

So typical, but so frustrating. As Blue pointed out, just because the WTBTS says that the UN is the beast does not make it so. However, since they have declared that this is what the prophecy means; and, furthermore, that "false" religion is the "harlot" riding on the beast, they're joining the UN to further their own interests solidly aligns them (according to their OWN words) with the "beast" as part of the false religious "harlot".

Doesn't the hypocrisy of this mean anything to JWs? It boggles the mind....truly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit