Luke 6:29-30

by Anti-Christ 60 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux
    Let me give you the opportunity,.. give me your clothes, your money and your house

oh, i get it now. your on the governing body. hey, you forgot to ask for their kids too!

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    oh, i get it now. your on the governing body. hey, you forgot to ask for their kids too!

Good one. I wonder what the GB would say if I ask theme to give me everything they have, they are the brothers of Jesus, right? So they are supposed to follow his teachings.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

yeah, good luck with that one buddy.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    yeah, good luck with that one buddy.

Yeah, and if I would slap one on the face he would probably sue me instead of turning the other cheek.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

you nailed it on the head.

• Word
    Word

So to all the Christians out there, how many of you follow this?

You obviously haven't understand why he said this to us.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    You obviously haven't understand why he said this to us.

Finally a christian, yes please tell me the excuse you use to ignore this bible verse.

• Word
    Word

Sell everything you have and give to the poor,

Luke 18:22 (New International Version)

If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away.

And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away.

Matthew 5:29-30 (New International Version)

I do not ignore these words, I understand what he wants us to understand.

A lot of people now and then belive that by doing this or that, they are righteous in front of God.

That's why Jesus is raising the standards. To make it clear to us that we cannot fulfill the law of God and declare our self, righteous in fron of Him.

He doesnt want us to do this things. Hi just wants us to understand this simple fact concerning the relation between us and God.

Do You Get It?

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Iow, the excuse's name is Paul.

• KW13
    KW13

i have followed it occasionally myself in different ways, i have yet to perfect it and i never will but i try. I get it wrong sometimes, who doesn't?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit