I'm Still Receiving Teaching Assignments......That's Odd.

by R.F. 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• yknot
    yknot

Its the latter, you obviously are forgetting that there has been a great shortage of "brothers" for .....well since before I was born in the 70's. You are of value to them and they just want you to come back.......AHHHHHHH ((ahh ahh chooo Bullshit))

Also by keeping your name on pub subscriptions it keeps their numbers looking good!

So, if you are not ready to take the bull by the horns......fein illness and cancel your talks!!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

RF...I already said most of what I need to say on your old thread.... go back and read it carefully. Here it is 2 months later.... You are enabling the elders...... you get what you deserve my friend. If you dont want to do it...you are a big boy....dont do it...what are they going to do....DISFELLOWSHIP YOU FOR NOT DOING A FREAKING PART? And your BOE is incompetent, even by Borg standards....which apparently are getting pretty damn low.

....here is an update on my advice: RESIGN! Just my opinion man.....

SnakesInTheTower (of the "PM me if you want, I am here to help" Sheep Class)

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    I'm definitely not bored

That's cause you're ring shopping, right

and that thread was close to 2 months ago.

Boy, time flies when you're having fun!

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    RF's reply: http://www.w3bdevil.com/forums/Old-Seaman.jpg

OMG WAC, I just caught this! I missed it the first time, thinking it was a statement of your post format correction.

• fresia
    fresia

They really hate letting brothers go especially MS as they help the elders lighten their load. I would not show up, if you don't want to do the assignments don't, they have no right to make anyone give talks. The sooner the TMS is halved or even scrapped in place of just bible reading the better, its ridiculous.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Thank you all for replying, but maybe I was misunderstood just a tad.

I'm not here complaining about a thing, i'm simply informing as to what the situation is.

The BOE knows very well that I won't show up for these parts, and I absolutely refuse to give them, just as i've refused to go to meetings and give these assignments after all this time.

I thought maybe others would like to know about it and....hell ..maybe move to this area and fade if they're having problems doing so in their area...i don't know.

If my posting this appears to be a redundancy in thread topics by me then I apologize for that. If i've come off as complaining excessively then I apologize for that also.

I was MS at the time I was privately reproved by the judicial committee, then the one of the elders on my judicial committee told me that night that he wants me still do MS duties, but I declined. I thought it was odd.
    I can't believe they had the gall to tell you that after private reproof. I would've done the same thing if I were in that situation. R.F.

• oompa
    oompa

You can still let these guys down the easy way. Just tell them you are not up to handling any parts right now, and ignore any that you are assigned. Amazingly, the meeting will still go on! Don't worry about this crap and continue your fade, they will do what they have to.

you dont need it, they dont need you....oompa

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Show up and do your parts.

What is your assignment? Let me know, and if you like, I can give you some suggestions on how to handle it.

If you're ready to do something really worthwhile for a stretch before you do a complete fade please let me know. It is amazing how much good you can do (helping JWs to experience an awakening to real truth) while you still serving... You might even find it enjoyable, but the real satisfaction comes when you are able to free a mind.

remember...anyone who remains in the JW faith and remains faithful and obedient to the FDS is in grave danger.

The Oracle

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Don't feel like you are being a bother or a bore. That is what this is here for.

I am not clear if you are trying to do the fade, want to stay in without the burden of "privileges" or if you plan on blowing the whole thing up all at once. (which is what I did) My suggestion is to resign if you know that within yourself. But do what you need to do!

Hang in there. It's tough sometimes....

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I'm new to the site, my wife and I are are doing the fade we still have a son and his wife who are in it so we don't want to get hung. I was an elder for 25 years and was removed because I didn't agree with the GB on an important issue and spoke privately and with trust to another elder who broke that trust and told the other elders and CO about my disagreement. At first my wife and I were devistated but now we see it was the best thing that ever happened to us. We started to examine more extensively things that were not quite right with the borg and within a month realized what a snare and a racket the whole thing is. Since then we have faded. We still go on a Sunday every few months, (keeps em guessing) and we still love all the people and they love us in fact it's been a real confusion for the congregation because we were referred as "gems", "pillars" etc.What we have found we are now able to do with our extra time is truly give people the help and comfort they need. One elder in the congregation who was diagnosed with cancer a few months said we have been the only one who have visited them since his illness. I told him it was because everyone else is too busy with meetings and field service. I think it made him think.

So my suggestion is, quit the school, let them remove you as a MS and take the time to give help and comfort to those in your congregation it will be like throwing fiery coals on their heads Ro 12:20. Not that we feel these people are our enemy but we may not be able to trust them at some point. Show them what it's like to serve the God of comfort by giving the same comfort God give's us.

I look forward to being a part of this forum and sharing the experiences we have had and keeping the fine fight of the faith to preserve our Christian freedom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit