I'm Still Receiving Teaching Assignments......That's Odd.

by R.F. 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• R.F.
    R.F.

I'm currently a Ministerial Servant, and I haven't been to a congregation meeting in almost 4 months. My father, who brings me my magazines and KMs, has informed me that I have parts on the TMS and Service Meeting coming up soon. What's the deal with that?

I would've thought that by now they surely would've taken me off the list for this, and(or) just stop assigning them to me altogether. I just can't fathom the idea that they are so incompetent with handling this that they're still treating it as if i'm still making all the meetings and giving all of my assignments.

The only reasons I can think of for this is so they can show the CO how irresponsible I am when it comes to my MS duties......or........they think I might "snap out" of my "spiritual lethargy" and get back to business all of a sudden.

What gives?

R.F.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You could be right.

They may be forcing your hand.

It's really hard to say.

Do what you feel comfortable with.

Remain true to yourself.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Babydoll, are you bored tonight or did the responses from your last thread not satisfty you?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/138407/1.ashx

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Babydoll, are you bored tonight or did the responses from your last thread not satisfty you?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/138407/1.ashx

RF's reply: http://www.w3bdevil.com/forums/Old-Seaman.jpg

• R.F.
    R.F.

I'm definitely not bored, and that thread was close to 2 months ago. I'm just finding it more and more odd as time goes on.

too....

I didn't think to bring the subject back up in that thread.

See sweetface, I need you to make up for my...uhhh....numbmindedness.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Sometimes lazy elders just copy and paste names on the computer from previous months

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I was thinking the exact same thing, DaCheech.

Another very plausible and less paranoid explanation.

• R.F.
    R.F.
    Sometimes lazy elders just copy and paste names on the computer from previous months

Perhaps that's the case. Maybe that's why those two elders were arguing one day in the back room as to how to handle the TMS.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

I was MS at the time I was privately reproved by the judicial committee, then the one of the elders on my judicial committee told me that night that he wants me still do MS duties, but I declined. I thought it was odd.

• monophonic
    monophonic

as i was fading i wouldn't show up for a meeting for three/four weeks, then come with a five day beard growth, my beard grows fast, and they'd jump over to me like those old OJ simpson commercials where he's at the airport jumping over people and chairs and hand me a microphone and say, 'you're on the left side tonite'.

i always said to my wife, 'who do i have to fuck to get off "priviledges"?', which had some humor to it since if i fucked someone other than my wife i could get off of the priviledges.

it's so goofy, the mindset that if you're a brother, they're doing you such a favor by letting you volunteer for shit @ meetings w/o even asking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit