All right, which one of you guys did it?

by RisingEagle 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

My former "best" friend who is still an active JW and has been for 50 years has a way of dealing with (usually) sisters who blurt out rumors in his presence. He has a very low tolerance, by the way.

"Really, can you prove it?"

"Umm, well..no, but--"

"If you can't prove it you might end up being guilty of gossip!"

.....silence.....

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    (Disclaimer: I do not condone sabotage of privately owned property and feel that those who do such acts should be punished by being forced to drink disgusting-tasting hard liquor. In point of fact, I so abhor such actions that I would buy the disgusting-tasting hard liquor to be forced on the offender or offenders.)

I guess you owe me then! I'm on a tequila kick right now.

Just kidding!

BB

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Sigh ... good God! Apostates infiltrating phone lines now? Why go through all that trouble when JW-Double Agents are doing such a great job!

• jgnat
    jgnat

My Schizophrenic son in times past believed the American government was tapping in to phone conversations. He used to keep his calls short and to the point. One day, I got fed up with his paranoia and I told him, "Here, I'll prove they are not listening. NuclearTerrorist NuclearTerrorist, NuclearTerrorist." He gasped and hung up.

He's over it now.

• memario
    memario

Hey jgnat, did you get a knock at the door from the Mounties? or JW's in service?

• JK666
    JK666

Maybe it was just Freddie tapping in from up above to let them know the new date for Armaggedon?

• tula
    tula

there was a recent post about a DF'd person calling KH to hear the talk via phone instead of going to hall. Someone asked another one on this board to tape the talk. Maybe it was for the Oct. 15th talk. Not sure. Anyway, maybe that is what they meant by phone lines being infiltrated. If so, that means that Borg IS in fact monitoring this board and must feel a little shakey about their cover being blown.

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Tula, I think I remember the threads which you mentioned. In the conversation I had they were certain that 'the apostates' had somehow made the transmission from the kh cease and began transmitting aposta-speak instead.

Eagle

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

"...We got computers, we're tapping phone lines
    I know that ain't allowed
    We dress like students, we dress like housewives
    Or in a suit and a tie
    I changed my hairstyle so many times now
    Don't know what i look like!"

Obviously they haven't heard about the UADNA Orbiting Space Platform yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit