My kitties are sooo smart!!! Training George and Thomas to use the toilet!

by Elsewhere 37 Replies latest jw friends

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I tried to get my husband to come watch these videos. He said there was better things to do 8:00 on a Saturday night.

what a ole stick in the mud.

Who wouldn't want to watch a kitty poo?

lisa

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Who wouldn't want to watch a kitty poo?

What is this world coming to when someone doesn't want to watch a video of a cat pooing in a toilet?????

• lisavegas420
  • restrangled
    restrangled

Missa, I have an 18 pound cat. She has never needed a litter box or EVER gone in the house. Our previos old male Persian taught her she must go outside.

I guess I am spoiled. We have never had a litter box.

My dogs are completely housetrained but once, maybe twice there was a mistake in the house....oh the shame of it from, not only the dogs, but the cat too! She was totally disgusted!

r.

• juni
    juni

this is so clever Elsewhere..... I passed on the information.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

ROTFLMAO @ video from lisavegas420

Yup... I go through that ever friggin morning!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Hot damn! I was able to catch Thomas on video doing his business this morning. He used the new smaller Green insert for the first time yesterday, I just didn't get it on video.

Here ya go... the videos in all their glory:

Potty Training Cat - Thomas - 1 Month and 27 Days

Potty Training Cat - Thomas - 1 Month and 27 Days - #2

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

the sound effects

lisa

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    the sound effects

PLOP

PLOP

PLOP

PLOP

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of "someone" piddling in the potty (reference video #1 above). It's so funny.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    Missa, I have an 18 pound cat. She has never needed a litter box or EVER gone in the house. Our previos old male Persian taught her she must go outside.

I guess I am spoiled. We have never had a litter box.

My dogs are completely housetrained but once, maybe twice there was a mistake in the house....oh the shame of it from, not only the dogs, but the cat too! She was totally disgusted!

r

I had no idea you even had a cat. That's a riot she was disgusted by the dogs accident too...lol, priceless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit