The Infamous September 2007 Our Kingdom Ministry

by TooBad TooSad 14 Replies latest jw friends

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    If 6.5 million JW's actually place 10 each, that would beat that number. The pioneers alone
    could move 51 million of these flyers. While they may put a positive spin on this, it is clearly
    low.

Less than 10 each were placed, that is very low for a free tract in a major month long campaign. What a failure. A publisher should have been able to give out that many in a single morning.

Out of 6 billion people 51 million can hardly be counted as a global witness, "putting the nations on notice", and all the other spin that goes with it. To think that how people respond to the witnessing work determines their right to salvation this has not really had any impact at all.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

With all the attention to eliminating non-productive time and getting everyone to spend all day out in field circus, plus the quickness (and staleness) of the crapt work, it's a wonder they didn't place that many just in the USA. If they are supposed to leave them at doors when they are not at home, they should have easily placed 150 million of these worthless wastes of paper.

I hope that, out of 51 million of these wastes of paper, that 50,999,999 ended up in the shredder. The sister who they showcased as having come back from inactivity on one of these fxxxing crapts--I sure hope that was another of their made-up experiences that is totally fiction. Or, I hope she ends up going inactive again, and this time turning into one of the biggest cancer seeds the Watchtower Society has ever had.

• oompa
    oompa

Can't find my wife's KM! I think she hid it. But doesn't the US KM only give placement numbers for the US? Is the 51 million worldwide or US only?

copy check please....oompa

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I would say Oompa is right - if it's the US OKM it would only have the US figures, which works out. Each publisher got 50 tracts, there are about a million US JWs, so that comes out to 50 million placed.

What this translates accurately as is this: 50 million tracts got left in doors, hallways, laundrymats and trash bins. Maybe 1 million were actually left with people. NO ONE that I know who got a tract actually spoke to anyone - they were all left in their doors.

S4

• inbyathread
    inbyathread
    Interesting how you picked up on something different! What a laugh a big hoot!

I don't have a copy of the KM infront of me but the statement in the Question Box also brought out something to the effect that

"... associates from our organization..."

Excuse me but whose organization? I thought this was Jehovah's Organization. "our" to me indicates ownership. So who is actually incharge of this organization anyway?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit