Ramblings and Questions of a tired Apostate

by horrible life 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• horrible life
    horrible life

God created Adam and Eve. Fill the earth, and become many. Live in paradise. Sounds like he wanted them to have a good time. Chill, and take it easy. Enjoy life.

Do you really think, that he wants us to go to the KH 3 times a week, and go out yapping it up, to everybody we see? Do JW's ever have any down time? Do they enjoy life? Surely God would want us to have a little fun.

What is our purpose? If there is a God, why has he waited so long after Adam and Eve. Hell, if they were perfect, why did they goof up? Can you say "forgiveness"? Damn it, just start over. Get another couple. Wasn't that hard the first time, was it? Really now, how long did it take?

He could have cut his losses, and started over. But Nooooo. He just kept letting humans have babies, so he could smite them, and lord it over them with threats.

Humans are like mildew, or mold. Let it start, and you get more and more. You need to stop it before it starts, or before it spreads. But not God. Just keep on growing you guys. I'll let you fill the earth, before I do anything.

Then there is Jesus. Did it really take dying for us? Seems like there was just too much ado about nothing.

Does God look down on the JW's, at the ocean, tanning, swimming, and frolicking, and smile? Or does he put a goof off check mark next to their name.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Come on, now HL. If Jahway was to have started from scracth, what hope would there possibly been for you and for me? We are the product of the originals, don't ya' know. Smite the first batch and thier offspring and you automatically leave us in the ether world, never to have even existed. Smile, why dontcha'?. The first hundred years are the hardest !!!

• parakeet
    parakeet

horrible life wrote: "Fill the earth, and become many. Live in paradise."

And how about those emperor penguins in Antarctica? Where are they supposed to go when Antarctica gets thawed out and palm trees start growing there? Despite the cold, Antarctica and those penguins are unique and beautiful. Why must they get pushed out to make room for yet more human beings?

parakeet, of the animals-always-get-the-shaft class

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Dude,
    You are getting all worked up over myths. MYTHS! There never was an Adam and Eve. And there is no Santa. There was no Jesus. There was no Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. We know this now. We know that the Bible was compiled by Levitical prietsts a short time before the supposed time of christ, and that they are collections of myths of other peoples - not Jews. They are Summerian, Egyptian, Greek, N. African and so on. There is no such thing as Jehovah. That was just a Jewish tribal god patterned after an Egyptian god with a similar name. These are facts that are just about as reliable a history as history can get. It is backed by scholars, and scientists not magicians, charlatans, magic tonic sellers, VooDoo, wickety wackity abracadabra bull shit arrogant narrow minded apologistic religious wackos. So do you want to buy a love tonic or do you want calm cool rational history and science by people who don't want to sell you something, but just want to find the truth, and BE ABLE TO PROVE IT TO YOU and not say, "believe this cause we said so, or the Bible says so." ? You have been fed lies all your life, and science is the only field that commits to PROOF BEFORE BELIEF, NOT AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Religious people and Bible thumpers have that reversed, they believe before the proof. They are idiots, and are ignorantly taken in by every traveling salesman out there with the next new cure-all tonic or christ/savior. This is what I hear when someone says Jesus now a days: "DUH. (and slobber out the mouth.)"

• fresia
    fresia
    horrible life wrote: "Fill the earth, and become many. Live in paradise."

I never approved of the filling-the-earth-with-humans idea. Deserts are supposed to blossom and become "fruitful." I think deserts are beautiful just as they are, not to mention the special habitat they provide for many animals.

And how about those emperor penguins in Antarctica? Where are they supposed to go when Antarctica gets thawed out and palm trees start growing there? Despite the cold, Antarctica and those penguins are unique and beautiful. Why must they get pushed out to make room for yet more human beings?

parakeet, of the animals-always-get-the-shaft class

I agree...and strangly I have heard other JW say the same, the thought now is that Antartica was always as was most of the deserts.

The evolution of man in a physical and spiritual sense starts to make far more sense to me the more time goes buy.

• Warlock
    Warlock

H.L.

If it makes you feel better, I would say your questions are unanswerable by humans. Why? Because we have never been privy to conversations that take place in the spirit realm.

Warlock

• choosing life
    choosing life

Even if you went with the jws on the needing to prove mankind can't rule themselves without God (which I don't), enough is enough. How much suffering is necessary?

• fresia
    fresia
    Even if you went with the jws on the needing to prove mankind can't rule themselves without God (which I don't), enough is enough. How much suffering is necessary?

So TRUE

• greendawn
    greendawn

Parakeet, deserts are not supposed to entirely disappear it's just that there are too many of them turning too much of the earth into a wasteland and spreading all the time at least in Africa.

A bit of desert would be fine to add variety to the earth landscapes and as you said support some unique flora and fauna.

People should enjoy life though the JWs have the OT jehovite mentality which sees God as a severe and vindictive individual and man hopelessly enslaved to his fallen nature and constantly in need of numerous rules and regulations, to keep on the right path, which preoccupation with rules of course lead to an inner slavery.

No talk of the NT concept of God as a Father and his adoption through the Spirit which alters the entire persective of man before the cosmos.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

How much sense does it make for Jehovah to not warn his children about the drug dealer down the street? Then to keep them in ignorance about the existence of "Satan" only to say "I am not going to tell them about Satan. I will use this as a test to see if they love MEEEE! If they don't love MEEEE by eating of the forbidden fruit, I will curse the entire world of mankind with misery and suffering. And I will sacrifice my son to pay myself a fee that I made up in the first place. It's all about MEEEE! Sure, they are a new creation, and sure there is danger, and sure I have the power to change it. But I won't. Because its all about MEEEE!"

IF Genisis is true, and I don't think it is at all, then Jehovah would be arrested and charged with parental neglect in this country. He is a horrible parent.

Explain that you moronic GB's........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit