Ahhhh.....Christmas Is On It's Way....Wooohooo!!!

by BlackPearl 20 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl
    Miss said - That's beautiful, I've been thinking it's getting really close to being time to put up the tree. My favorite thing about Christmas is the lights at night and how the air is cold and everything just smells sort of happy, if that makes any sense?

Isn't that funny, I always seem to think the same thing, the air is so fresh and crisp. Sometimes it seems like winter around the Holidays is a whole other world, I love it. I've always got Christmas music going in the house. Being a dub, we used to drive around the neighborhoods and admire the Christmas lights and all the beautiful decorations. We are so totally into it now, we're hooked.

Of course it makes me miss some of my close friends I used to have in the past that I celebrated with before- that aren't arund anymore, but I can't wait ;-)

You can celebrate with us!! Here are your first presents.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I"m the little boy with a Witness family looking through your window on Chritmas day......aaaaaaawww what about me it is'nt fair, Ive had enough and I want my share.

• Sassy
    Sassy

we've all had our years of looking through other's windows at Xmas trees....

that is why I always make sure my tree is near a window.. so now when people drive by my place.. MY home is one of the places with a beautiful Xmas tree...

I'm looking forward to it .. however Im thinking to Halloween right now.. i was costume searching the other day...

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

OH MY Jehovah!! man you really went all out, can I be invited to your christmas party??

• greendawn
    greendawn

Christmas is interesting and even fascinating but it's still too far to think about almost 4 months away and it's still summer. It doesn't make one think of the Christmas ambience, the snow, the cold, and the short days.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Ahh, but the nights are getting cooler and fall will be here soon.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    I celebrated my first Christmas last year and can't wait till this year's season.

I will have my first Christmas tree in 30 years (and I'm an atheist). Can't wait......

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in Walmart today and they had these gorgeous lights on display....called LED lights...that are SO VIVID AND BRIGHT....I had to go over and see them up close. Gorgeous!

I also spent a LOT of time oohing and ahhing over the little Christmas village displays with the old-fashioned houses, churches, carolers, etc. I would LOVE an entire ROOM filled with these precious little buildings!

ME?

Excited about Christmas?

Naaaaah.....

hugs,

Annie

• brinjen
    brinjen

I'll probably have a christmas tree of some sort this year...

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

My guy hung lights on the house for me last year... it was exciting just to come home :)

Jackie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit