If They Weren't a Cult Before.....

by AllTimeJeff 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rebirth
    Rebirth

Reading this put fear in my heart. I think of my loved ones and how much they obey the direction from the WT hook line and and sinker. I have to honestly ask this question, and I would love your opinion on it. What happens if it gets so controlling that they are able to convince the flock that they need to kill themselves? Where is the line when they refuse to ask "Why?" and are considered traitors if they do? After seeing what the WTS will do to hide their mess ups I now worry that they would rather see everyone die than admit that they were wrong.

• Quandary
    Quandary

Begining with the January issues of the WT, the issue dated the 1st of the month will be known as the "public issue" and the one dated 15th of the month will be the "study issue" = "members only" issue. C U L T!!

• prophecor
    prophecor

Perish the thought

• horrible life
    horrible life

Prophecor, where have you been???

I will look for it. It has been at least a month ago. Probably more like 3 months ago. I think it will take effect Jan 1 issue. I will keep checking to see if someone else has found it before me.

• prophecor
    prophecor
    Begining with the January issues of the WT, the issue dated the 1st of the month will be known as the "public issue" and the one dated 15th of the month will be the "study issue" = "members only" issue. C U L T!!

Holy Shiite. Can you spell, Jonestown, as in Jim Jones, Guyana-ish, Kool Aide Quaffers?

• R.F.
    R.F.

With all of this happening within the last year, I can only imagine what other high control tactics will be implemented in the next year. I only hope that many more will see just how dangerous this is and build up the courage to walk away.

• prophecor
    prophecor
    Prophecor, where have you been???

Surely someone will say " Somewhere with his head stuck up his ......."

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Great insights.

• avishai
    avishai

great post!

• choosing life
    choosing life

I really believe the true cultish behavior will become much worse with the dub only watchtowers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit