goodbye my friends

by bigdreaux 38 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Hey Big D, Mr. Flipper here, sorry to hear you're going. Was just getting to correspond with you ! I will miss your comical posts, you're a big hearted funny dude! I pm'ed you. Pm me back, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Everyone needs a break, but remember....... You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave!

Good luck!

• changeling
    changeling

"But were else will you go?" LOL . Just a little bad JW humor and "misquotation."

changeling

• codeblue
    codeblue

I will miss your posts.......you have a PM!

• Quandry
    Quandry

Well, O.K., if you must go.....

But I do want you to know how much I enjoyed reading the story of your first meeting with missanna and your subsequent marriage. I hope all continues to go really well for you. I have been married for over thirty five years. We've had ups and downs but basically try to keep a sense of humor and not get overly stressed over small things like toothpaste squeezing, etc.

Hope you do come back from time to time. Seems no one but people with our backgrounds can really understand some of our feelings.

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

OH! I will miss you so much! I loved reading your posts, but I totally understand! You have a beautiful life to live! Thanks for sharing and for giving the board a lot of fun! I always loved your avatar, it seemed to really match your laid back, fun feel to your posts. Have a happy life with that wifey of yours!
    Kitten Whiskers

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Goodbye. You will be missed. All the best. Have a blast.

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

All the best, and remember to stay out of the KH! They will sniff you out as an apostate from miles away....

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Its contagious, At the jail I work at when one of the inmates offs himself 3 or 4 always follow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit