goodbye my friends

by bigdreaux 38 Replies latest jw friends

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Come back now and again and check in!

I know I'll miss you! Keep in touch w/me!

• minu
    minu

hope everything is okay.

good luck,

minu

• eclipse
    eclipse

I understand why you are going, bro...I will miss you on here, if I stay here that is...

• JK666
    JK666

Big D,

I am gonna miss you. Good luck, and visit from time to time.

JK

• Mum
    Mum

Sorry to see you go. It's okay to change your mind. Will Missanna be staying, or posting her intentions?

• KW13
    KW13

I am really sad you've decided to do this, you seem a really cool guy. PLEASE pm me your details, i'm not staying online right now but i really wanna hear from you.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Bigd, I have really enjoyed your posts here. But sometimes real life comes calling, and the board has served its purpose. I wish you and Anna all the best !!!

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I hope your are leaving because you just want to move on, and not because something happened that upset you. You will be missed!!! Good luck in your future endeavors.

Leslie

• Open mind
    Open mind

Hey Big D,

You gotta do what you gotta do.

I would ask you to consider this consequence though.

What's this place gonna be like if I'm the one starting the GUYS ONLY threads?

I barely know what NFL stands for! LOL.

Hey, it's all good, Bro.

Best of luck to you and Missanna. It was great reading the story of how you guys got together. That was golden.

Open Mind

• greendawn
    greendawn

You did quite well with your posts in helping out on the forum but if you have to stop posting that is also a part of life. Good luck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit