Can you find the image all Kingdumb Hells have?

by WTWizard 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• rebel8
    rebel8

In the US at least some of them have American flags, on purpose. There is what seems to be an urban legend that meeting places must have flags, even if it's in the back room. 8/ I checked the US flag code and other laws and I can't confirm this requirement.

• Clam
  • tfjw
    tfjw

The last kh I attended had a watchtower (turret) as a part of the "KH of JW's" sign. Most of them had this. On one I remember a sticker of the wt symbol with the Bible (as shown in the tie clips above on the door and in the window of the book room.

About the masonic symbol of the cross and crown...can that be qualified as a genuine masonic symbol, or at least, can it be determined that it originates from freemasonry? I was under the impression that there are various religious groups that use that symbol that have no connection to freemasonry. I am just curious if anyone has researched that before. Apologies for moving off topic.

• eclipse
    eclipse

The different halls I was in never had the watchtower symbol,

but they all had that plaque with the years text on it to the right or left of the stage.

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

The Flag Code talks about certain government facilities required to display the flag, and what the rules are.

I hate it when somebody displays a frayed, dirty flag, or displays it improperly. I don't worship the flag, but I don't want to see it disrespected without any thought or purpose.

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

My old kingdom hall didn't have the watchtower symbol-not even on the sign, just the year text over the stage and four paintings done by the POs wife. They did build a new hall after we left, though. I'll have to take a look to see if they have it outside the new one. I'm not going inside to see if they have it in there, though.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I have seen that logo of the tower. Interesting about the jewelry with that logo.

I am sure if enough time went on the people there would be kissing that the way christians kiss the crucifix.

LHG

• journey-on
    journey-on

It's a business logo. That right there should tell you this organization is a book and magazine publishing company. While the rest of Christianity uses the cross, the WTB&TS uses their own business logo. Connect the dots JWs!

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    It's a business logo. That right there should tell you this organization is a book and magazine publishing company. While the rest of Christianity uses the cross, the WTB&TS uses their own business logo. Connect the dots JWs!

Indeed ! Most of Jesus' followers are called CHRISTIANS - yet JWs are "PUBLISHERS" - free workers for a publishing company It is a corporate trademark... alt

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Can a MOD please edit my post so that the pictures are underneath each other ?

I posted from a different PC and it looked the right width, but now it is wider than the page, but too late for me to edit it.

Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit