Can you find the image all Kingdumb Hells have?

by WTWizard 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

In my neck of the woods the symbol is usually in the signage facing the street.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

My original Hall looked like a cream noah"s Ark...square box, very ugly old building, the toilet doors opened outwards into the main hall, knocking out many a brother. We sold it to the Assembly of God, now, we laugh at them with thier ugly Hall. Ha hahahaha! Apparantly, the nieghbours hated us being their...until they met these "born agains"...Witnesses please come back!!

• Kudra
    Kudra

Way f'n lame.

I knew a girl who had a gold WT-ish logo on a necklace.

The old KH in our town had the brick WT shape out front.

Then they sold it to a church and the church didn't take the brickwork down so now there is the easily identifiable WT style brickwork in front of the whorish house of Babylon the Great!!!

:P

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

There is an old Kingdom Hall (not one anylonger, but built by the JWs) in my area that has the Watchtower symbol built into the brick. The bricks come out off the wall to create a 3-d Watchtower.

It's now a kids day care. You can still see the logo in the building.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I give up... nevermind.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Journey- On hit the nail on the head. It is their business logo. They are a multi-level marketing scheme. Always have been. They masquerade as a religion because the tax free bracket just makes good businesss sense.

It was on the sign at most of the halls I have been to. I even saw a podium made like a watchtower (home made).

• White Dove
    White Dove

I don't think anyone really worships the flag. They just honor it like a presiding judge, or something.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

They most certainly have a mental image in everyones mind that those few humans, interchangeable like some pope class, have the information highway to God simply by their reading the same Bible that Jesus never had his hands on or wrote any part of. Obviously no one else on Earth can understand it better than them saying as how they alone are in touch with God!

Even every one of your prayers poses them in mind! Think about it!!

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

I believe there was a marble statue of the watchtower symbol in one congregation I attended for quite a long time. I have to really dig into the distant dark recesses of my memory to pull that one out!

I have an ex-JW book that has that symbol on the front; it's so easily recognizable as the JW symbol.

Rachel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit