Do You Like Who You Are???

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Would you change anything about yourself or are you pretty content with who you are?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I really like myself. I used to be very insecure and shy and I am the complete opposite now. I am a "people person".

I have hobbies and interests that keep me not only occupied but happy and fulfilled. I am glad that I kept my worldly friends, I enjoy being by myself or spending time with others.

I am proud of myself because I have been able to stay strong and stay balanced through some very difficult problems.

If I could change anything, I would lose some weight and be healthier.

• KW13
    KW13

Pretty happy with me mostly!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Do I like who I am?..I have no choice!..I tried to run away once,but I was still there..???..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Mum
    Mum

A&W said exactly what I would say. The light is getting brighter.

• unique1
    unique1

No, I hate the fact that I am loud, I hate the fact that I am slightly overweight despite having to workout, I hate the fact that I am incapable of relaxing and having a good time without some type of liquid assistance and so on. But there is nothing I can do about it so I just have to accept it and wonder why in the world anyone hangs out with me.

• minimus
    minimus

I like myself (a lot).

• greendawn
    greendawn

By this stage in life you get to come to terms with what you are, your capabilities and the objectives suited for them. Each person has unique talents which when properly used can contribute to making society a better place to live in.

We can always discover hidden unknown and unsuspected aspects of ourselves.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Do You Like Who You Are?

No.

A few other people don't either.

• Terry
    Terry

An egoist with an inferiority complex can't answer yes or no.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit