Very glad to see you.

• changeling
    changeling

Glad to "see" you here!

changeling

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Hi Linda

When you first fell ill I'd planted a few sunflower seeds - they are flowering now and lighting up the garden. I've missed you and am very happy that you are back with us.

love

ql

• dobbie
    dobbie

Hi Linda, its great to hear from you. I'm glad you were both able to have a lovely week away together. You are a couple in a million! Is your avatar picture of where you went? Debxx

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Hi! It's really good to see you posting again, I missed you while you were gone.
    I was just looking at the drawing Purps did for you both last night but I didn't have a chance to comment. It's good to see you're up posting- that's a good way to keep your mind off everything you're going through these days. Your a sweetheart and very loved by all here.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It's wonderful to see your posts here. I was getting tired of the newer members who are
    heavy posters (like myself) when the rocks of JWD like you had much more to offer.

What I am saying is "Great to hear from you."

• PEC
    PEC

Glad you are back, enjoy.

Philip

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Thanks everyone for the welcome back.

I'm going to eat now, then settle down for the evening. I don't feel too bad, but tire very easily.

I'll see you all soon though. We're going out for a drive into the countryside tomorrow, so I might not be on, but I'll definitely try for Thursday, so see you then.

love

Linda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit