What do I do with these breasts?

by IP_SEC 66 Replies latest jw friends

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

scully, buy me a plane ticket and i'll gladly come play chef for you guys.

when i was living in dallas during the storm, i lved with a cool couple in a very nice house. they said i could stay as long as i wanted, and could cook for my rent. lol when i decided to return to new orleans, they had a bunch of single sisters come over and literally begged me to stay. lol missanna was not happy. i was of course flattered.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Scully..Good Idea!..God I love a good Turkey dinner!..LOL!!..I could eat a turkey dinner once a week..The nice part of not being a Dub is,you don`t have to make an excuse for eating a turkey during a holiday..No more "It`s Not a Thanks Giving Turkey Dinner",Turkey Dinner at Thanks Giving!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bigreaux..I wondered who would deep fry a turkey?..I find out it`s the same guy who likes Wassabe!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

slice them thin half to 3 quarters of an inch roll them around some goood cheese like a jelly roll season a little with something spicy or whatever you like ofcourse wrap with some real good bacon till it covers them like a second skin pin it shut with some toothpicks put them on charcoal grill and brush with somr teriyaki sauce or somthing good like a fresh ginger glaze i dont know if barbeque sauce would be a good idea because it has such a strong flavor it might take away from the turkey to much and it would cetrtainly ruin the bacon flavor make sure your grill doesnt get to hot i make something similar with chicken breasts and i usually pound them flat we all enjoy eating them to much sauce brushed on really kills them so be carefull i have had to experiment a little to get it right i hope you like it

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

what can i say? i live on the edge baby.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i'm telling you outlaw, alot of the things we eat here make people cringe, until they try it, then they get addicted.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bigreaux..Sounds cool..I love tasting different foods..Just not Wassabe!.....For reasons unknown to me,alot of oriental foods are designed to shock the taste buds..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

my favorite foods are the ones you need to work up courage just to try. lol

for example: hogs head cheese, squid paste, oysters, crawfish, sushi, nutria, etc.

the people of the orient are said to have the most refined taste buds. i love it when something "shocks" me when i eat it. i feel like all my senses are heightened

• Soledad
    Soledad

Marinate with ground cinammon, sugar, cloves, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Cut some slits into the meat and stick in some garlic cloves. Roast in the oven at 500 degrees for half an hour and then turn down to 350 until it's done. Comes out delicious!

I love wasabe paste! My favourite snack is dried edamame peas with wasabe powder! Funny things about that culinary class spitting out the wasabe paste.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

red cook one of them - put in a pot that is just about the right size for the breast. Add 1/2 cup of soy sauce, some garlic, some sliced ginger, some tangerine peel, some five spice powder or some star anise, and enough water to barely cover - maybe a couple of cups if the breast fits tightly enough in the pot. Cover and simmer until the breast is done - best way is to check the temperature- at least 160 degrees in the center. Remove from broth, slice, strain the broth, cook a few pretty sliced vegetables in the broth and put the sliced turkey back in. This is very very good, serve with sticky white rice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit