Great photo - JW wife with assault rifle

by Jourles 19 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Jourles,

Does your wife know that you posted this image here? I cannot help feeling uneasy about this sort of thing.

HS

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

I thought apostates were liars? I see none here. Who is that in the above pix?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Who is that in the above pix?

Sister John Rambo

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Here is a target photo, no sense in taking the heart out because it isn't there. Aim for the head.

Nope...Nothing there either.....

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

That's taking the whole "the women are a large army" a bit too far.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Hey I've fired one of those too!

But not when I was a dub.

• Jourles
    Jourles

No, she does not know I put her pic up here(I've done it in the past with trip pics but blurred out her face). I don't see how it's a big deal - you cannot make out her face.

The "women are a large army" comment ran through my mind for a WT cover as well... Puts a totally different spin on that phrase.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Jourles - you're right about her being non-identifiable from the photo. If her face isn't showing, who would know it was her?

I have to ask - is she of rather small stature? I've handled an AR-15 (several years ago) and it didn't seem that BIG to me. So I figure either the gun has gotten larger as a result of her gentle touch, or she just ain't that big in the paw. No offense intended.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Hope she never finds out you did post it, you might be in the line of fire.

• Jourles
    Jourles

NN,

We were joking that she had such little hands and could barely butt the stock up to her arm/chest. We had to readjust the straps a couple times to get it to fit her right. But yes, she is only ~5'-4". Between this rifle, a "hunting rifle" and a pistol, she said that the controls were much easier for her to handle on the AR-15.(safety, clip release, etc)

She does originally hail from Texas, so I guess steel and gun powder runs in her genes somewhere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit