Any famous relatives?

by greendawn 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• greendawn
    greendawn

Do you by any chance have any famous relatives? I personally don't have any, not living ones anyway.

• dobbie
    dobbie

why do you have a famous deceased one then?

• journey-on
    journey-on

I do have a very famous relative (now deceased), but if I said who, I would be identified immediately by any lurkers from Jdubdumb that know me.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

My cousin used to date Frank Zappa back in the 70's loved it when her and Frank would show up at the family get to gathers ...... other than that..... no

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I live with a descendant of the godfather of phrenology. Does that count?

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Hey HTA

Is this the same Frank Zappa? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Zappa If so, that's pretty famous to end up in Wikipedia!

• Mum
    Mum

There is a "rural legend" in our family that we are related to Hank Williams and Dolly Parton. My grandmother Williams apparently did come from Alabama, Hank's home, but so what? Her husband, my grandfather, was from Sevier County, Tennessee, Dolly Parton's home territory, but so what?

These are stories of people who are low achievers and have nothing else to be proud of. If you go back far enough in ancestral records, you are almost certain to be linked to someone famous.

Regards,

SandraC

• R.F.
    R.F.

I have a cousin that plays in the NBA. He's been on the U.S. Olympic team before too....so perhaps he's somewhat famous.

• Bluto Scones
    Bluto Scones

My friend Knows MIke jones sister.

• AK - Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit