They have created Web sites

by Word 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Enjoying freedom
    Enjoying freedom

What kind of "apostate activity" do you think they might be looking out for?

Because in my humble opinion we are all in flagrant disregard of the September 07 kingdumb ministry by just switching our brains ON!!!!!!!

• educ8self
    educ8self

Well there is that, I was just commenting on the general tone of the article. The way I read it it sounds like they are describing nice loyal JWs who is only doing scholarly research, without anything detracting from the organization. I mean if you're talking about this site you have to be pretty blind not to notice the feelings of many ex-JWs!

• Confession
    Confession

Letter to all congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide.

Dear Brothers,

For many years now some among us have apparently felt the spiritual food provided by the Faithful and Discreet Slave is not good enough. Because of this and other troubling evidences of the spirit of independence, Watchtower scientists have developed the new Cerebral Cortex Companion.

This attractive Teflon coated device will be installed in the neck of all honest-hearted lovers of Jehovah at the next Circuit Assembly. With it, all Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide will have a broadband link directly to Jehovah's channel of communication here in Brooklyn. The initial software download will prove a loving provision from Jehovah, as Christian shepherds will be able to both monitor thinking and provide constant reminders from our Great God. Next fall's software release will also include our proprietary Apostate Jamming component and an elegant Cognitive Dissonance Interference module.

We are certain that all of our brothers and sisters will accept this gift with hearts full of appreciation. Of course international laws prevent us from mandating installation of the Companion, so this will not be considered a requirement for all of Jehovah's people. However, since we recognize the importance of keeping up with the progress made by Jehovah's organization, those who do not accept installation will simply be identified as "disconnected ones." Choosing to remain disconnected will be a matter of ones own conscience, and we should not interfere with the personal decisions of another in this matter.

Those who accept installation of the Cerebral Cortex Companion will be commended for their humble submission to Jehovah's visible representatives, as we all strive to make His heart glad in these last days.

Please be assured of our love and greetings,

The Watchtower Bible & Tract Society

NOTE TO ALL ELDERS: All "disconnected ones" are to be treated as disfellowshipped and disassociated ones. A brief announcement should be made at the first Service Meeting following your congregation's next Circuit Assembly.

• changeling
    changeling

Confession: very clever. Here's the sad part: if that were possible, the Society would do it, and the majority of witnesses would allow it.

changeling

• JCanon
    JCanon

Thanks for posting this.

You know, of course, this confirms that likely a couple brothers at Headquarters likely monitor all of this and get reports about it from the various congregations. That means they likely monitor this discussion group as well.

Their paranoia has increased ten-fold of late. In addition to the above admonition not to have these private discussions, the WTS will also put out two separate Watchtowers to start in the near future. One will be "For witnesses only" and the other for the public. So the "mysteries" tried and true formula is being stepped up, which is to keep your followers isolated and ignorant, and create an organization of secrecy so that it's harder for members to engage in open discussion or research with anyone outside the organization. It is one more level of proving "loyalty" and conforming for the members. If you break rank, of course, you'll be marked or kicked out. The WTS is more determined than ever to create a secret society.

According to Fritz Springmeyer the WTS Headquarters is also the world headquarters of the Illuminati. I don't know if that's precisely true, but that's what he is claiming! I strongly recommend if you're interested to listen to his lectures about the Illuminati where he talks a lot about the witnesses. I bring this up because maybe the Illuminati is using the Watchtower or plans to use the Watchtower for increased secret messaging, which explains why they want a private Watchtower for members only. It makes it a little more difficult for watchdog organizations to keep tabs on what they are up to. Even so, the WTS is truly living up to its Biblical reputation of being part of Babylon the Great and will be a target for destruction by the UN along with the ever-so-rich Catholic Church, as prophesied by the Bible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0n8Ggclq_w

JC

• passive suicide
    passive suicide

well..................shoot me fer thinking on my own........bad, bad, bad boy.

• Gill
    Gill

JCanon - i don't think it will be too difficult to get hold of the new 'secret' Watchtowers.

A good percentage of the people on this board are still JWs (in theory at least).

It'd take me five minutes to get hold of a mag and that's when my parents have banned me from having any more!

As for 'they have created Web sites'!!!! Well whip my ass and call me Hepzibah!!!! The Internet is very much the death knell of the WTBTS!!

Long live the Internet!!

• tfjw
    tfjw

The Society is becoming more and more aware of the branch off groups and offshoots of reformed JW groups (including one I and a group operate). They don't want their sheep to see these, or at least they want them to be warned about these "apostate" and "independent thinking" groups before the sheep see too much.

Most average JW's aren't aware that the JW's are not as united as WT would like them to think. There are several split off groups in existence and while the WT would like to have their sheep think the groups dwindle away or are not "doing the witness work", they're wrong most of the time.

More and more groups are splitting away from the WT each year. Some remaining quiet while others try to make a bit splash. They were totally embarrassed about the whole "True Faith Jehovah's Witnesses Association" in Romania a few years ago. Just goes to show you what happens when the children are no longer drinking the milk of the mother organization. Sighhhhh.

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Doesn't say there is anything wrong with independently studying Watchtower doctrine. Only refers to the NWT and science and bible-related subjects!

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

NOTE TO ALL ELDERS: All "disconnected ones" are to be treated as disfellowshipped and disassociated ones. A brief announcement should be made at the first Service Meeting following your congregation's next Circuit Assembly.

Confession - That was strong! Really good stuff. Thank you for that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit