They have created Web sites

by Word 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Word
    Word

Kingdom Ministry September 2007

..in various parts of the world, a few associates of our organization have formed groups to do
    independent research on Bible-related subjects. Some have pursued an independent group study
    of Biblical Hebrew and Greek so as to analyze the accuracy of the New World Translation.
    Others explore scientific subjects related to the Bible. They have created Web sites and chat
    rooms for purpose of exchanging and debating their views. They also held conferences to present
    their findings ..

http://aycu33.webshots.com/image/21912/2001532577224620787_rs.jpg

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Some have pursued an independent group study of Biblical Hebrew and Greek so as to analyze the accuracy of the New World Translation. Others explore scientific subjects related to the Bible.

Mu-haaa-hhaaaahh!!!

• greendawn
    greendawn

They obviously can't trust people that can think things out for themselves and they very clearly state that, the question is why do they hold that others have the right to examine their own non JW religions but the JWs themselves are not allowed to do the same.

I also noted that they refer to the FDS as "it" rather than "he" or "they". And the usual smooth talking and cajoling: study the material provided by the FDS to be richly blessed by jehovah.

• educ8self
    educ8self

Hmm I'm curious if anyone on here knows anything about those, although if it's anything like what I remember the "security" is probably tight. Anyway it sure is a different animal than the typical JWs we know, will be interesting to see how things play out.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

they have created websites- oh lord -what a crime. No everlasting life for them

• educ8self
    educ8self

Now is it me or is the part where they say "while it is commendable to use your thinking ability" blah blah different than it used to be? Nothing about the table of demons and stuff, just that it's unprofitable. (for who?)

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Thier trying to stop Witnesses browsing these Net sites and really learning the TRUTH...yeah, just go witnessing instead, and read our insight books, stop your foolish time wasting questions.

• Enjoying freedom
    Enjoying freedom

What "websites" would those be then?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chuckle!!!!!!

• educ8self
    educ8self

Well it couldn't be limited to ones like this right? There's a bit too much overt apostate activity for them to consider it in that light..

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Those boys at bethel sure are getting nervous about the inter-net, just too dam reveling and informative about their cranked up doctrines I guess

better time would be spent going door to door selling are merchandise, then putting us on analysis and discovering our BS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit