The most irritating dub(s) you had to put up with?

by greendawn 22 Replies latest jw friends

• carla
    carla

Nodding head, yes, uh-huh, yeah. What is it with jw's? Do they not understand that shaking your head in the affirmative and saying yes indicates agreement? Only for them to turn around and deny agreeing with you and going on about how wrong you are for not agreeing to the wt! Just shows they don't listen to a darn word you just said but were only thinking of their next response which makes no sense and doesn't have to because they just keep pulling out the canned responses in no particular order. Absolute insanity.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Reading everybody's replies is making me aggressive, to many bad memories. I think they are almost all irritating, my family who still are JW included. I think the worst was this idiot f*&?teer (pioneer) and his loud annoying wife. When I was a teen I had bad acne, he ask me if I had a secret sin???? He told me that my acne was probably caused by me practising a secret sin like masturbation a something like that. I think I could have riped off his f%?&ng head and sh*&? down his throat, that motherf&*? really humiliated me.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Interestingly one of the Most Irritating JW for me was an Elder's Wife. Now she and her husband are both out and Free. We're great friends.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit