by theNuge 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome to the posting side of JWD!

Cellist

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Welcome!

I bet you feel better just getting all that off your chest. Many here can relate to what you are feeling and going through.

BB

• ness
    ness

reading a post like that makes me so happy I managed to avoid being D'd. Just become inactive peoples and then avoid all shepherding calls like buggery.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Welcome to the board Nuge...

Talkin' is better than killin' , Let them plan that for us at the big A , it makes them feel superior

• dobbie
    dobbie

Hi Nuge welcome to the board ! I have ones in hubbys family that don't even lead the jw life like they should, i'm better behaved than they are, yet even they shun me. Look forward to more of your posts now you've taken the plunge!

• changeling
    changeling

Ever see "Strangers on a Train"? I've got some family members I could live without. Maybe we could switch murders?

changeling

Oh, and welcome!

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

Welcome, Nuge

It sucks that your uncle has done an about-face!

Vent here all you like

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Don't go to prison over the stupid religion. Telling the person what you know,
    actually getting in their face when they act as if you are dead, is almost as
    good as pulling a trigger. If you must do something, then tell your uncle off
    and show him that WTS is a false prophet.

He won't listen, but you will feel better. Other relatives will see how
    shunning is a bad idea.

Otherwise, I am glad you finally "submitted."

• lawrence
    lawrence

Welcome Nuge! As for your uncle, the hell with him, let him be - you know the saying, "sleep with dogs, wake up with flees." Let all the hypocrites itch together!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit