Need to Get This Out Before I Kill Someone

by theNuge 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• theNuge
    theNuge

Hey Everyone,

I'm a long time reader of this forum but I have never posted. I've started countless "New Topics" and never pressed the "Submit Post" button. It's hard to explain why I've never posted; maybe being programmed since birth has stopped me. Yes, I used a semicolon because I wanted to seem smart, but I digress from the point.

I've been disfellowshipped now for almost eleven years. My anniversary is coming up shortly. Like many of you I haven't spoken to members of my extended family for over eleven years. And I am about ready to go on a family-friendly killing spree. The self-righteous, self-centered, hypocritical, illogical, irrational, immature, manipulative, passive-aggressive, and psychotic behavior is getting to be a little more than I can take.

My idiot of an uncle -- who last year at my other uncle's funeral told me that he "misses me" -- now won't talk to me. Never mind he's been disfellowshipped TWICE, but all of the sudden the pious prick acts like he's in with the foreskin now that he's gone to pioneering school and living life the "right" way. I thought he was different but I guess not. Another family member gets checked off the "cool" list.

My main source of frustration is the inability to have any kind of conversation with these people. Meanwhile, my parents are stuck in the middle of the whole damn thing. They allow this asshole to stay at their house thinking there is no way this guy could take the "hard" stance when his family didn't treat him that way when he was disfellowshipped TWICE. But of course this is what happens in the "loving", "caring" caress of Jehovah's privileged organization. My parents by the way are freaking awesome. They love me the way a family should love you and they are model for me to follow. It kills me to see their family treat them like this.

So, hopefully this will help me avoid the homicidal mania I've been planning for the last two hours.

Sweet Jesus, I hate the Jehovah's Witnesses! And yes I've floated around the idea of starting the following website:

www.sweetjesusihatethejws.com

Enjoy, and for my Dad if he happens to read this and figures out it's me: Love you Dad.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hey man. Good for you and your parents.

Take the jump! The water is fine!!!!

alt

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Love your post!

Love your courage!

Love your wicked sense of humor!

Love that you love your Dad!

Glad you're here, theNuge.

Remember, murder is almost never the answer.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Welcome Ted, er, theNuge,......

Glad to have ya aboard!

PS if you ever need a bassist,.......

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Hi Nuge -

Got to let it out somewhere. Glad you finally piped up. What took you so long??

Welcome to JWD. Or maybe you should be welcoming us!!

The site takes on a completely different significance once you start posting. I think you will find that to be true for you, too.

Welcome Ted, er theNuge

hehe that was funny!

-Aude.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Hey NUGE!

Welcome, you motor city madman of rock n roll!

YOW!

Good post.

Remember, killing the family may be fun to dream about, but it's hardly worth the mess.

RD

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Welcome Nuge!!!!! Just always remember you are better then them. They are delusional. Keep coming back.

Leslie

• tula
    tula

You can pick you nose, but you can't pick your family.

I have found that since you CAN pick your friends, they often make better family.

To have a friend, you have to BE a friend. Get out there and start looking. Just small gestures to start--- and put out feelers. Think of others first and things will begin to fall in place to develop new friendships. Forget the family---they are oppressive. You don't need ANYONE unless they can be a positive influence in your life. We are supposed to LIFT one another. And if the family you are with can't do that, then they do not deserve your time.

Friends make better family.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Since we are all grown ups now, I guess we can live without the uncles and aunts who are all too human-or all too JW. Either one:) I am sorry you are getting this from a person you love. Sounds like he'll be out again sooner or later. Maybe you can actually deprogram him the next time, so this kind of stupidity won't happen again.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Hey nudge...welcome aboard.

You have the same feelings and emotions as many of us here do.

Glad you decided to join in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit