What are you doing for Labor Day?

by rebel8 21 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

Well I seem to have killed the last 3 threads I posted on, so I thought I'd start one myself!

So what are you doing for Labor Day?

I know Outlaw will be enjoying his newly found wealth due to his new Rand stock, but what about the rest of us?

I have nothing to do. (Can you tell?)

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

I get to work all weekend. But we are celebrating my nephew's birthday on Sunday, so I'm looking forward to that, anyway ;)

Jackie

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

I bought him this:

and this:

and this:

and I will pick up a book for him as well, because all my nieces and nephews get a book with their other gifts for every birthday and Christmas.

Jackie

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I'm playing with my band at a private party in Pasco County Saturday night. They call it a labor day party. Monday I will be working at the jail.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Well, it looks like the last website won't load through... here's the link:

http://www.blackjungle.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=BJTS&Product_Code=VFT-A&Category_Code=VFT

Jackie

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Hmm... the link opens the same thing... well... he specifically asked me to buy him a venus flytrap. Apparently there are 3 different kinds, so I got him the assortment of them along with special worms you feed them. Exciting stuff!

Jackie

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Road trip through NY, VT, NH till Tuesday, leaving tomorrow morning.

BB

• arker
    arker

We're taking the boat out...

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

1. Housework.
    2. Refinish hardwood staircase.
    3. Powerwash patio, garage, porch, and driveway.
    4. Clean windows.
    5. Cut and install new quarter round.
    6. Go to election campaign meeting.
    7. Meet with real estate agent.
    8. Wash truck.
    9. Change oil in truck.
    10. Work on new web site.
    11. Work on online course.
    12. Make chicken stock.
    13. Play with Rocco.

W

• rebel8
    rebel8

TheSilence--Ants in Jello! I love it! :-) That kid is going to be a science genius when he grows up.

BB--Yeah I read about your fabulous trip! You are going to be about 1.5 hours from me at one point.

FF--Are you running for office?

I am glad to see that making chicken stock comes before playing with Rocco, otherwise I would have thought you meant you were making Rocco into stock. lol

What website? Everybody come to chat! http://www.gabbly.com/www.jehovahs-witness.com/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit