What Should I Expect?

by R.F. 17 Replies latest jw friends

• R.F.
    R.F.

The CO's visit is coming up soon and i'm wondering what I should expect.

What i'm asking is in relation to my burden responsibility as a Ministerial Servant. I managed to get deleted as a Regular Pioneer and now i'm wondering if I should expect a second meeting, and perhap one with the CO.

I most certainly don't want to have to endure another meeting! I quit field service and meetings suddenly and i'm a couple of month away from being "inactive". Is it even possible for me to remain an MS after going that long without any JW activities? The elders already mentioned to me more than once my possibility of being removed so i'm hoping they just request it and the CO goes along with it without hasseling me about it. The problem I see with that hope is, this CO feels very strongly for young brothers, and he knows just how much they are lacking in this area, so i'm wondering if he would try to do what he can to "save me".

What do you think will happen?

R.F.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I can't offer any help on this one R.F., but good luck and I hope you don't get hasseled too much.

I'm sure one of our JWD elders will be along to give you some advise soon!

((((((((((((((((((R.F.))))))))))))))))))))

nj

• R.F.
    R.F.

Thank you ex-nj-jw.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Do you plan on going to any meetings?

• R.F.
    R.F.

I don't plan on going to any congregation meetings. I'm for sure not going to the CO/Elders/MS meeting. I don't want to give them any reason to have "hope" that i'll be coming back.

• arker
    arker

Your a goner'

• sspo
    sspo

Most likely he will ask the elders if they made shepherding calls on you and tried to incourage you.

If they did and there was no change on your part, they will remove you.

If it's been only a couple months they might wait for his next visit with the hope they will be able to help you.

The outcome will be the same, it's only a matter of time.

Congratulation on your deletion.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

wow, you are the faster fader in the west!!!!!

purps

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Purps, you know the guys he's talking about, am I right?

He can't just quit cold turkey without being removed immediately by the C.O.,
    so, yes- he is a goner. But, are they the kind that hound you several times in
    a week, or perhaps just the kind who will let nothing further be said until they
    lie to inform the C.O. that they put forth their best effort to shepherd R.F.?

If you know this C.O. (or just have opinions, people) will he make a big deal of
    saving the lad or just cut him loose? My C.O. gave me 15 minutes of his time, and
    that was reluctant- and I still attended meetings at the time.

• Tristram
    Tristram

R.F. -

I'm sure this has been asked before, but, why not just step down?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit