OUTLAW and the WBT$ own Stock in the Rand Cam Engine Corp.

by OUTLAW 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

ok, reading thru it now thx. Basically the WTS owns stocks via a donation by this McCann guy. It wonder if the WTS have sold any, because this company sucks, lol. They've been losing money for a long time, and their net income is actually negative, lol.

• R6Laser
  • yknot
    yknot

Wow I haven't heard about that one for a couple of years.

My favorite thing in the WTBS response letter is how it is not a direct denial. Kinda like that demon book they ordered and received and wrote a thank you note for then denied the book was in the library. Nothing like theocratic warfare!

On a scarier note I am still wondering how the WTBS got the SEC to yank it's name off? Talk about influence.

Y

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

Double post. Anyways, I wonder if anyone has done any calculation as to how much the WTS shares are worth right now. I did some research and came with around $14.1 million. If they were smart they would sell them and get the money. From what I hear aren't they desperate right now selling some of their properties?

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

yknot, if what you say is true then I will have to think that the WTS either sold a large part or all of their shares already. I don't see the WTS having any influence on the SEC, especially not for owning shares in this company.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

R6Laser..Rand Cam is a penny stock..And..Has gone up since I received it as a gift..It is worth more.....Your right,someone didn`t do their research..LOL!!.................What a cool way to learn about trading stock......Should I go to a shareholders meeting?.....Should I bring up the fact the WBT$ publicly denounces the Military?..And..Will "Disfellowship" anyone in their religion(Jehovah`s Witness`s),for participating with the military?.....The US Navy is one of our best customers..I think the WBT$ should publicly apologize to the US Navy and donate all their stock to me..It would be the right thing to do!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• rebel8
    rebel8

*Note to those who want to leave the org and teach the locals a little about wts hypocrisy at the same time.....

I was thinking how wonderful it would be if a current jw buys Rand stock and then told the kh gossip about it, then admits he did the deed and refuse to repent, get dfd, then file an appeal on the basis that he was following the society and now he wonders if the elders were really appointed by holy spirit if they could make such a huge mistake. LOL

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Rebal8..Thats an excellent idea!.....Like I said,it`s a "penny stock"..That makes it affordable to most everyone..My Rand Cam stock has gone up 15%..LOL!!.....The most fun I`m going to have,is showing it to Jehovah`s Witness`s.....I have plenty in my family...OUTLAW

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

You must be talking about a different stock than me Outlaw, if you say you their stock has been up 15%. Oh wow 15% of a penny stock for 500 shares owned must be about $75 - $90 dollars. Yes, someone did make a good investment! Best thing you can do is sell that worthless stock and put it somewhere else where you can get some decent returns. And you don't really go to shareholders meetings when you only own so little stock. Usually they send you information and you can vote via mail, but the more shares you have the more your vote counts. So just because you own a few hundred stock in a worthless company doesn't mean you can go in and join their meetings, lol! Oh and here's another thing that just proves how wacky their rules are. I work for the military and I have never been disfellowshipped. I just faded away and never have been hounded by elders. There goes your theory about being dfed.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

R6Laser:..Your an "Idiot!"..And ..I mean that in the nicecest way possible!!..LOL!!.....Someone gave me a gift that I truly enjoy..You don`t like that?..Too Bad!!.....Be an "Idiot"some place else!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit