OUTLAW and the WBT$ own Stock in the Rand Cam Engine Corp.

by OUTLAW 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hello JWD!!..Just got back from civilization!......My friends had a party for me while I was there..And..One of them bought me a present.....500 shares,in WBT$ owned Rand Cam Engine Corp!.....OUTLAW is now an Official StockHolder,in the Rand Cam Engine Corp..LOL!!......The association of the WBT$ with the United Nations -NGO,was scandalous!..The huge WBT$ Pedophile Problem is obscene!.....The Watchtower Bible and Tracy Society`s 50% ownership of Rand Cam Engine Corp.is unthinkable!..And..I`m their newest Stockholder!..Jaw Drop 5.....Who say`s life isn`t fair?..Laughing Mutley..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Glad to see you back!

Love ya, man.

Congrats on the WTBTS war-machine stock!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

nvrgnbk..Thanks Bud!....Who would have thought.."OUTLAW and the WBT$".....I`m still laughing my ass off about this one!..It makes you wanna blow something up..Blowing Up..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• changeling
    changeling

Wow outlaw! I thought you were more "evolved"! LOL

changeling

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Changleing..It was a humorous "Gift".....I never expected to become involved with Rand Cam...OUTLAW

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

outlaw

The Watchtower Bible and Tracy Society`s 50% ownership of Rand Cam Engine Corp.

OMG

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

QuietlyLeaving..Actually,it`s the "Watchtower Bible and Tract Society"..Not..The "Watchtower Bible and Tracy Society"..LOL!!..I did`nt see the error untill just now..........Yes,it`s true!The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society and I,are fellow stockholders in the "Rand Cam Engine Corp.".....I have crazy friends!..I love them!!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

didn't see that either - lol

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

Does anyone know who James McCann mentioned in the Form 10-KSB is? In the filing form it states that he was the one who donated the shares to the WTS. I'm wondering if he was or still is a JW, in the Regtech website he is not listed as a manager and there is no mention of him. If you or your friends did buy shares of this company I don't think you did a good research on the company, their stock is nearly rock bottom at this moment and has been for at least 5 years or more.

• avengers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit