Describe the Perfect Woman or Man....

by Dragonlady76 105 Replies latest jw friends

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

A man has to be intelligent and make me laugh, humor is very important to me, a nice ass and big _______ doesn't hurt either

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    and big _______
  • LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

Intelligence, with an open mind.

Confident, but not arrogant.

A great smile, and twinkling eyes.

Cuddly, warm, romantic and strong at the same time.

Clean cut, but not neccesarily polished.

Tallness is an initial attraction as well, but not totally neccesary, if all of the above requirements are there.

LTF

• RAF
    RAF

To be honnest, I still wonder

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

To be honnest, I still wonder

I like that, RAF.

Way to be real.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Jude Law is perfect to me.

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

Dark hair and dark eyes will always win hands down next to a blue eyed blond.
    Excellent sense of humor
    Intelligent
    Can carry a conversation
    Loves to dance
    Great in bed
    Kind
    excellent sense of style

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

The trouble with finding the perfect woman is that she is looking for a perfect man.

I ain't him.

There are so many things that to find attractive in a woman. I love big round dark brown eyes but also have fallen and got lost in the sea of blue in a woman's eyes. Thin lips (think Margot Kidder in her early career), but also love fuller lips such as Jessica Alba. I prefer women with form. Anorexia just doesn't do it for me. I don't want to be afraid she'll break. As long as her belly isn't bigger than mine it's all good! So too I cannot find a woman attractive that has more hair on her chest than I do. Now I haven't met any woman that does but I want it clear in advance that is a deal breaker right there!

Body types? Tall short 'average', hassn't mattered historically however since I am near 6' 5" taller girls are easier on my neck. Women are just beautiful pieces of art and to state one masterpiece is more perfect than another doesn't do either justice.

That stated I have found physically stunning women that have such empty souls that an ugliness smears the beauty. Conversely I have known women of average looks become breathtaking when the personality shines through.

I guess the perfect woman for me is the woman who loves me despite or because of my flaws, can challenge me intellectually, loves me with the same intensity as I would her. I am also a major cuddler so that would be rather important too. A woman with such internal beauty that I will find her stunning and want to date her even after being married 40 years.

• ronin1
    ronin1

My husband always says the perfect women and the perfect man........their mother was not born yet.

Then we have a good laugh.!!

Ronin1

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    You have a pm

Why NVR, that pm would have made a sailor blush, I loved it! You wanna cover me in marshmellow fluff and do what???

Sweetstuff--if we ever do that double date thingy, I think we could date twins--sounds like we have similar taste

Freegirl, according to NVR, he can give us a double date we will never forget!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit