insanity...good grief!!!

by zanex 11 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

JW memorials for members are recruiting sessions for family and coworkers.
    You know you didn't miss much.

You might consider sharing your discovery with your mother. Tell her that
    because of the religion, you never knew the man well, and just now discover
    this talent that was passed on. Tell her you don't want to discover things about
    her from her memorial schedule. It can't hurt to try to snap her out of her
    religion's training a bit.

• zanex
    zanex

The depresion....sigh....I have tapered off of my meds....I am TIRED of masking my emotions...I have been just struggling through them lately...seems I cry a bit more controlled these days too...I just got off the phone with my mother....as she is deaf it is more of a "video phone call" she looked MUCH better than she had while in the hospital right after the accident...she....umm I can see all of the emotion that i have longed for al over her face...and her hands tell me things i have wanted to see for so long....I kept it short only 30 minutes but WHAT a rush....there are so many things she didnt know about information about me that was being held from her.....lies from other JW's that had kept us apart...I tried not to say too much bcuz she needs her faith....(wrong tho the faith be) she needs it....

There were so many lies from elders who said they were "just doing what they thought best" whatever the heck that means....she just kept sayin that she loved me and has ALWAYS loved me....regardless of the "DF" thing...she says that is between me and "jehovah"....she doesnt realize when she says that it cuts...i know she means well but...the pain is unmistakeable....yah....

For everyone keeping me from dissapearing altogether I appreciate you all a TON..my gawrsh.....I know i have been a pain in the arse with my ups and ferakin downs...they seem to come and go without much warning...and if ur readin this, tassie girl you better feel hella important! Sorry..had a quick little "thanks" PEC, exnj, Ak and sheesh anyone else that has had the misfortune of talking to me while i have been up and down on this coaster from hell....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit