Noah due September 2nd - Sunday!

by KW13 29 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

Well he's decided to chill out in Megans belly for ages now and we just want him out lol. Maybe if you all concentrate on Labour (or pray...) Megan will have him, dont tell her though sshh

• dobbie
    dobbie

Will concentrate my hardest on Sunday for you, but don't forget they have their own timetables, i know someone who just gave birth two weeks overdue!(though you probably don't want to hear that lol). Hope he makes his entry safely and soon for you both. Debbie

• R.F.
    R.F.

Congrats on being a daddy in a few days!!!!!

You will need lots of this after Noah is here.

R.F.

• KW13
    KW13
    Will concentrate my hardest on Sunday for you, but don't forget they have their own timetables, i know someone who just gave birth two weeks overdue!(though you probably don't want to hear that lol ). Hope he makes his entry safely and soon for you both. Debbie

I hope yours takes aaaaaaaaages to appear now You are right, they like to do what they like lol, there will be a membrane sweep next Friday if he's still lounging around...that should work right?

Congrats on being a daddy in a few days!!!!!

You will need lots of this after Noah is here.

R.F.

I like the few days mention thar', very positive! No Coffee in the house, i am actually getting some tonight cos we've ran dry!!

• changeling
    changeling

Hang in there. These will be the longest days of your life, but well worth the wait.

changeling

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Congrats!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Oh, May He Ever Live Up To His Name...

Don't count on it, though! Hoping the best for Megan, Noah, and you. Take care.

Snowbird

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The first monday in September is Labor Day in the U.S. so maybe there will be a coincidence
    that everybody can credit their "Labor" prayers to.

Wishing you well this weekend.

OTWO

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

It seems like yesterday you told us she was pregnant!

Get your rest in now!

• dobbie
    dobbie

LMAO KW13 but bad luck cos i'm only 13 wks and i know EXACTLY when mines going to appear - (unless this one comes early too!) - my caesarian is all booked for February 25th 2008! Nearly collapsed in shock when they gave me the date already!

Only problem i will have is choosing a name, hubby wants nothing foreign, welsh,unusual, biblical, common (!) and that rules out about 99 per cent lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit