Noah due September 2nd - Sunday!

by KW13 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Hehe know how that feels both my kids were two weeks overdue, in fact Kaia had to be brought on as she was making no real moves to come out on her own, its the most frustrating time.

I can sympathise alot.

All the best

es

• KW13
    KW13

Hehe know how that feels both my kids were two weeks overdue, in fact Kaia had to be brought on as she was making no real moves to come out on her own, its the most frustrating time.

I can sympathise alot.

All the best

es

aaah two whole weeks!!?!!? Its really hard to take in cos 9 months is ENOUGH LOL Thanks for your wishes, and everyone else too - Megans read them and was chuffed to see she's not forgotten.

• BFD
    BFD

hourglass

Meagan you'll do just fine as long as Karl does everything you scream at him to do.

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Noah! Noah! Noah! Noah! Noah! Noah! Noah! Noah! Noah! Noah! Noah! Noah! Noah! Noah!

BFD

• KW13
    KW13
    Meagan you'll do just fine as long as Karl does everything you scream at him to do.

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Noah! Noah! Noah! Noah! Noah! Noah! Noah! Noah! Noah! Noah! Noah! Noah! Noah! Noah!

BFD

lol your a star

i will make the almighty megan appear and reply to you immediately

• kimoko
    kimoko

*Appears*

Thanks everyone for the well wishes hopefully we can soon be postin pictures of ickle Noah out of my tummy lol!! Cant believe its been 9 months already.....well i can its been slow and poopie but it still doesnt seem like my due date is tomorrow in like matter of hours!! We can hope he will be a punctual Noah and come out on time yet due to his name meaning rest he might be naughty and just sleep there a couple more days which i really hope not my pelvis couldnt take anymore weight hes a fatty like his dad

Lol BFD if he doesnt do what i say he'll look like thaaaat -----> haha naah i hope im not that nasty to him....awww poor karl really does get the worst of it eh? lol yea right!!! hehe

Gas and Air is suppose to be great had it before and i loved it so yea thats something im looking forward too hahaha its weird wanting hours of pain but i do feel bit of a sadist everytime i get a pain im like ooooo is that no its not just a burp

But Yes a big thankyou is needed to all you lovely people awww im gettin all teary haha which isnt hard for me at the moment so i will give a big thankyou below ....

THANKYOU VERY MUCH ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

• dobbie
    dobbie

Will be thinking of you both tomorrow and hope the little mans birth and arrival go just the way you want and that you don't have to wait much longer, bet you feel like your'e going to explode if he doesn't come out soon! xx

• kimoko
    kimoko

Well Today my Waters Broke!!!! :D YEY!!! lol

Went to the Hospital and they said that if i dont go into labour natuarally tonight then i get induced tomorrow at 3:30 so really Noah will be here either tomorrow or early hours of thursday :)

Really excited/nervous/scared so i dont know what to do with myself lol!!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

woohoo!!

Hope it all goes smoothly for you

• dobbie
    dobbie

Brilliant news, hope it all goes to plan for you hun. We are all excited for you both! - a football for the little man.x debbie

• KW13
    KW13

thanks folks, (emo and dobbie) we are both really excited and just want the guy out (we also accept your football )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit