LADIES - I rented a cabin for Sept. 26 - 29 HOCKING HILLS ANYONE?

by AWAKE&WATCHING 40 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

wish i could come

I am renting a cabin oct 4-8th but I am selfish, no one is invited

purps

• BFD
    BFD

BFD - you know you are always welcome to a girl's only party

I really want to be there but the dates just don't work for me. I know you all are going to have fun.

Check out this video...it gets really good after 1:40 all types...um um ummmmm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2tAVZ8GJ9Y

BFD

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

BFD - I never saw the You tube clip when you posted it!

We have the same taste in men.

LADIES - Who's in ? It's just around the corner.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I talked to my sister in law today (tremoka) and if we can arrange our work schedules the two of us are in!

BB

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

I'll bring my massage table, aromatherapy oils and offer massages throughout the weekend.

Services offered free of charge however gratuities in whatever form are accepted.

Well???

Great I can see another thread that sweetface will start!

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    Great I can see another thread that sweetface will start!

Excuse me? Here I was relaxing after an intense spinning class and you start spreading rumors about me. You hurt me kerj, you hurt me deep just now...sniff, sniff.

BTW, my thread was completely legit. I was uncomfortable in a massage session. The mocking thread was rude, hurtful, and completely inappropriate. I have yet to get an apology!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Ok barring any unforseen circumstances I'm in!!

BB

• noni1974
    noni1974

Same for me BB.I can only go for Wensday and Thursday leaving Friday morning to get home for work that weekend.Damn work always gets in the way of fun.

Good thing is this place is under 200 miles from where I live and will only take 1 tank of gas each way.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

AAAwwww damn noni!! We'll miss each other! I've got Friday off work, so I won't get there till Friday afternoon .

BB

• noni1974
    noni1974

I might be able to stay Friday night.It depends on how much money I have.I have to leave Sat if I stay Fri night.More than likely I'll have to leave Friday morning.

If we can't see each other there are you by any chance coming through Cleveland on the way back??Maybe we could meet for dinner??I live very close to downtown Cleveland.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit