LADIES - I rented a cabin for Sept. 26 - 29 HOCKING HILLS ANYONE?

by AWAKE&WATCHING 40 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

Betsy, I have to know!!!!!! You haven't posted since 03. Four years!!!!! What brought you out tonight? Was it Awake and Watching's get together, or Uzzah's offer of Cabana Boy's rub down?

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Okay, here's an offer ...

I'll provide the vehicle and driver departing from Toronto for anyone wanting to go from this area or en route. I will be Cabana boy for you ladies.

I'll bring my massage table, aromatherapy oils and offer massages throughout the weekend.

Services offered free of charge however gratuities in whatever form are accepted.

Well???

OK that seals the deal!! I'm not that far from TO!!! I think I know a couple of other ladies in the area that might be interested! BB

• free2think
    free2think

Thanks for the invite A&W, sounds like ablast. Unfortunately i'm a bit too far away. Have a great time, and watch out for those boys in girl's clothing.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

My goodness, that is tempting... and we could have a real life werewolf game ;)

Unfortunately I have a house payment and a car payment and 6 nieces and nephews to spoil... all of which require me to go to work :::sigh:::

Jackie

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Goodies - yes

Boys - no, except Uzzah (Cabana boy massages, how do I turn that down?)

BFD - you know you are always welcome to a girl's only party

Hocking Hills is one of my favorite places, beautiful and lots to do. We will be staying at Sunrise Log Cabins in the PINECREST cabin. You can do a virtual tour : sunriselogcabins.ohio.net

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Whoo hoo !

Looks like a party.

A&W

Daughter of A&W

Noni1974

FreedomFrog

and 2 of A&W's worldly friends

How 'bout it girls ? Going to join us?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk