• JH
    JH

Great Pictures Brookie !!!

I love your hair that way.

Now I'm curious what you look like from the back....hehe

Surely with photshop, I can turn your head around ....lmao

• free2think
    free2think

OMG you look so cute brooke, short hair really suits you.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Thanks JH and Free2think!

I really like having this short hair, now I can spend time doing more important things - such as make up, or telling the pool boy he missed a spot!

Brooke

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I wish my hair grew faster! I started with hair about 4 inches long a year and a half ago and decided to grow it out. It just now got to my shoulders.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Very cool, Brooke.

Three years ago, my hair was down to my backside. I kept getting it caught when I'd try to turn to look when I'd change lanes in the car. It would just get in the way of anything and everything. Andy loved it though and did not want me to cut it. Then one day I was having my grandsons' hair cut and I lamented about my long hair to the stylist. She said, you know, you have plenty of hair to give to Locks of Love. I ran the idea past Andy and he liked the idea. He said he would sacrifice his enjoyment of my hair for the children. Soooo. I got it cut to just past my shoulders.

• JH
    JH

With photoshop, I turned you around....hehe

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Gorgeous, Brooke!

The first thought I had was of how quickly it could be done each day.

• minu
    minu

I remember a beautiful young girl in my old Hall who had long blonde hair. She got her head shaved at school and donated her hair to children who were on chemotherapy and had lost their own hair. Rather than be praised for what she did, the elders had a little chat with her, basically denouncing what she had done (after all, this System of things will soon be gone----why bother trying to help anyone?). Not only that, but she was not allowed to go out in Service or give any talks until her hair grew back in several inches.

How awful for her to be treated this way! I wonder how those elders would feel if one of their children lost all their hair from chemo and had to go around bald.

Thanks for the link. I'll be needing a hair cut soon anyway.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

love your hair brooke

yep SEXY!!!

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit